The Womping Willow

The five stood at the top of the hill, just out of view of the pumpkin field where Buckbeak was about to be executed.

Hermione started crying and hugged Ron. Grace did the same with Percy, and Harry comforted both of the sobbing girls.

Suddenly Ron dropped his rat, "He bit me! Scabbers!"

Ron ran after his rat and grabbed him as he was about to go into the Womping Willow.

"Ron! Don't you know what tree this is?!" Hermione yelled.

"Look out!" Ron yelled, they all turned around to see a black dog darting toward Ron.

Percy and Grace both raised there wands and pushed Harry and Hermione back.

"Ron!" Harry and Hermione yelled as he was being dragged into the Womping Willow.

Hermione ran after him and was swept up by one of the branches, "Hermione!" Harry yelled.

Suddenly Grace was knocked off of her feet by the tree, "Grace!" Percy yelled.

Percy grabbed onto a flying branch that was taking Grace, suddenly they both landed on the ground and crawled through the hole Ron was dragged into, Hermione fell off and crawled, with Harry close behind.

"...I'm alright Percy, really." Grace said as Percy was checking her body for bruises and scrapes.

"This way!" Hermione said leading the group, Hermione leading them with Harry behind her and Percy keeping his arm securely around her.

They entered a dirty room and Grace immediately ran to Ron, "Are you alright?"

Ron was at a loss for words, he pointed at the door, "He's the dog... he's in animagous!"

They all turned around to see none other then Sirius Black, Percy and Grace held up there wands, Sirius was quicker and cried, "expelliarmus." Sending both of their wands to the side.

"Don't you dare hurt him." Grace yelled, Percy pulled her back.

"Grace..." Sirius smiled, walking toward her, "You look just like Lily."

He was about to touch her cheek but Percy jumped in front of her, "Don't. Touch. Her."

Suddenly Lupin burst into the room, "Professor Lu-"

The group watched as Sirius and Lupin hugged, "Let's kill him."

"NO! I trusted you!... and all this time, you were his friend!" Hermione yelled. "You're friends with a murderer..."

"You killed our parents!" Harry yelled, Percy pushed Grace behind him.

"He didn't kill your parents Harry, someone else did." Lupin said.

"...and he's in this room right now!" Sirius yelled, "Peter Pettigrew! C'mon Peter come out and play!" Black pointed to Ron.

"I'm not Pettigrew, he's mental!" Ron yelled.

"Not you! The rat!" Black yelled, he aimed is wand at Ron.

"Scabbers no! Charlie found him..." Percy said.

"12 years ago!" Sirius yelled, Sirius pointed Ron's wand at Ron, suddenly Scabbers made a run for it and Percy grabbed Grace's waist.

Sirius missed the rat once and on the second shot suddenly the rat turned into a scruffy man, once he got up he immediately tried to hug Lupin and Sirius, and then stared at Grace and Harry.

"Harry... Grace you look just like James and Lily." Peter touched Harry's face.

"Get off me!" Harry yelled.