Going Back Home

"You know you can come and stay with us," Percy said walking to where Mrs. Weasley said to meet them.

"Percy..." They both stopped, "I can't leave Harry alone with the Dursleys."

"Then you can both live with us," Percy said.

"I'm not doing that to your mum!" Grace said.

Percy frowned, "She'd understand. I mean at one point there were 7 children in her home."

"Percy... you know me and Harry can't stay," Grace stood on her tip toes and pulled Percy's neck down to peck his lips. He smiled and hugged her, she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm going to miss you so much," Percy said.

"I-" Grace was cut off by Fred and George running over to them and slapping Percy on the back, he gripped on to Hermes's cage to avoid knocking over Grace.

"C'mon lovebirds!" Fred yelled, Percy frowned.

The two watched the twins rush away from them, "Are you alright?" Percy asked.

"Never been better," Grace smiled.

Harry walked over to them looking nervous, Grace kissed Percy's cheek, "I'll be right there."

Percy nodded and walked over to Molly, "So... is it true?" Harry asked Grace looking up at her.

"What is?" Grace asked.

"Are you going to live with the Weasley's?" Harry asked.

Grace shook her head, "No..." Grace said adding a bit of laugh, Harry looked down at the floor. "Harry... you don't have to go back there alone this time, I'll be there."

Harry nodded, "What if they don't let you stay?"

"I don't know Harry... let's hope I make a good impression," Grace said, Harry looked at her hopelessly.

When the two met up with the Weasley's, Molly immediately hugged them both.

"Oh Grace, you're in one piece." She said. "How was the ball then? Was the dress good?" Grace looked at Percy nervously. "Oh you two didn't really have to go together we were just joking."

"Well, we didn't exactly go together," Percy said.

George and Fred were trying not to laugh, "They're together now!"

Percy glared at the twins, "Oh my that is wonderful!" Molly exclaimed.

"Aren't they just the cutest little thing you've ever seen," George said coming between the two, this caused them both to blush.

"Oh come on George, leave the two alone," Molly said, "I suppose we'll be seeing you two next year?"

Harry and Grace nodded, "Don't forget love birds! Parting is such sweet s-" Molly pulled the twins away from the two. Ron followed after them, and that left Percy and Grace alone, with Harry.

"Write to me?" Percy asked.

"Of course," Grace said, hugging Percy.

They were hugging for an unnecessary amount of time before Harry cleared his throat, "Well we better get going."

"Yeah... I suppose your right Harry." Grace said. Harry and Grace went the opposite way of Percy and Grace was very upset.

"Hey... at least you'll get to write to him," Harry said, smiling, Grace messed up his hair, and wrapped her arm around his shoulder.