The Ministry

Grace snuck out in the early morning, saying goodbye to Teddy and composing a short note to Remus and Tonks. She was going to find Percy and they were going to find the rest of the Weasleys and be safe.

When she entered the ministry just hours later, it was crowded. She kept her head down and cut her hair to her shoulders again to try and hide her identity. Plastered on the walls were pictures of her brother. She sighed heavily, there were other pictures of Hermione, Ron and herself.

She kept walking, more hurriedly then before. A flash of red hair came rushing past her. She looked up and saw her lover half way across the room, his hair very messy and glasses on. He looked on edge, worried about her presumably.

"Percy..." she said weakly.

Percy turned around, obviously he could not hear her but he could sense her presence somehow.

"Grace," his eyebrows went up in confusion but mostly relief.

They began to walk to each other, Grace ignored being hidden. She was too close to Percy, too close.

"Percy," she said, smiling.

They were close enough to touch but suddenly a man pushed Grace away, grabbing her arm and dragging her to one of the many fireplaces.

"Let me go!" She barked, looking up and meeting the eyes of Fenrir Greyback.

He growled as they faded into the green fire, giving one last pleading look to Percy before landing in a new place. A bitter laugh was heard while her wand was forced out of her hand.

She awoke on hard ground, her eyes fluttered open. She looked and saw Luna Lovegood staring down at her.

"Hello Grace," she smiled.

Grace jumped, "Hi... Luna."

She looked around the room, there was a goblin, Luna and Ollivander.

"Miss Potter!" Ollivander said happily. "You've grown quite a bit."

"Um yeah..." Grace smiled awkwardly. "Nice to see you, Mr Ollivander."

"Where did they find you?" Luna inquired.

"The ministry," Grace groaned, holding her arm that was beginning to hurt again.

"No talking!" Pettigrew yelled. Grace sat up and looked at Peter with disbelief.

"You'd be an expert at that, wouldn't you, Pettigrew?" Grace crossed her arms.

"You're lucky that Bellatrix wants you all to herself..." Peter said. "You would be dead on the floor in an instant."

Grace frowned and crossed her arms, her legs pressed against her chest.

"Draco..." Peters voice was heard.

"Aunt Bella wants her... Grace," Draco said from the hallway.

Peter unlocked the cage, coughing to make Grace come. She got up, Draco grabbed her arm and took her up the stairs.

"I know you're scared," Grace whispered.

"I'm not sc-"

"You don't need to be embarrassed, Draco... Everyone's scared. You don't have to do this."

"Don't tell me what I can't do," Draco snarled. "Dirty half-blood."

Grace stopped in her tracks, "When I was in 6th year and you sent me that potion that petrified me... why did you do it?"

"I don't-"

"Why! Why did you do it, Draco!?"

"I'm in love with you!" Draco shouted. "Can't you see! That Weasley bastard doesn't deserve you! I do! I figured if I can't have you, then no one can."

Graces eyes widened, "Oh Draco."

"And it's not even worth it!" He shouted. "She's going to kill you and... and that will be the end.... they'll kill me too if they ever find out. Loving a fucking half blood... I'll destroy my father and ruin the entire family."

"Draco..." Grace grabbed his shoulders. "You need to calm down... please. It's going to be alright, please help me."

"I'll do anything," he said. "Promise me I won't die..."

"I promise."