Violet

"Why do babies take so long to come?" Molly complained.

"Arthur took the longest," Harriette said.

"Really?" Little Arthur asked.

"You were a c-section," Big Molly nodded. "Scared your daddy half to death."

"Do you think mum and dad are going to have more kids?" Harriette asked.

"They should've stopped at me," Little Molly said.

"Doesn't answer my question," Harriette shook her head.

"No... your dad got a procedure, so your parents are done having kids," Big Arthur said.

"Good," Harriette said. "You two are already handfuls. I don't think they could emotionally handle a fifth kid."

"Dad has an emotional breakdown everyday so like..." Little Molly rubbed the back of her head.

***

"The baby's here," Percy walked toward his kids.

"Lucy's here?" Harriette jumped up.

"Well..." Percy smiled. "Um... we liked Lucy... but, she doesn't seem like a Lucy."

"What do you mean?" Little Molly asked.

"Come look at her," Percy smiled.

They walked to Grace's hospital room and Ginny and Angelina were both by her side.

"She's so pretty," Harriette smiled and stood beside Grace. Little Molly and Arthur both leaned on the bed as well.

"Look at her eyes," Grace held Arthur's face.

"They're... violet," Harriette's eyes widened.

"If it wasn't for the red hair, I would think for sure you cheated on me with a vampire," Percy laughed and kissed her cheek. "Dad... where do the eyes come from?"

"My father, as a matter of fact," he smiled. "They thought he had albinism when he was born, but, there are rare occurrences of naturally violet eyes."

"It must skip two generations," Percy chuckled. "That's... that's amazing... I never knew grandfather had violet eyes."

"I think we should name her 'Violet,' Percy," Grace smiled and looked at the baby fondly. "She looks like a Violet."

"Violet Septima," Little Arthur suggested. "It's the female version of Septimus."

"Oh, that sounds beautiful," Grace smiled.

"Thank you... son," Percy smiled and picked up little Arthur.

"Violet Septima Weasley," Angelina said. "That is really nice..."

"Let's have another," Molly suggested. "Maybe a fourth sibling wouldn't be so bad."

"No," Percy and Grace said at the same time.