I dont get it

"Percy, please come downstairs!" Molly Weasley yelled.

"Working." Was all she got as a dull response.

"He's been in a pissy mood since last week." Ron said.

"He's hurting Ron." Molly said.

"Well I'm hurting listening to his dumb work." Ron said.

"Downstairs Ron Weasley." Molly said, "You too Charlie!"

"Alright!" He answered.

"Percy!" Molly yelled again.

"IM WORKING!" He yelled.

"Jesus, what's his problem?" Charlie asked.

"What isn't his problem?" Ron asked.

"Downstairs both of you." Molly said.

"Where's Percy?" Molly asked, once everyone was seated.

"Working." The twins mocked.

"That's it!" Molly said, walking up the stairs, she pounded on his bedroom door, "Percy Weasley! You better get down here right now!"

Suddenly Percy opened the door, there were huge bags under his eyes and he looked like bones and skin.

"I'm sorry mother... but I must get a paper in on Monday. An interview script for the Sirius Black interview, and-" Percy said quickly.

"Percy! What have you done to yourself?" Molly asked, "You need to have dinner right now!"

Percy reluctantly agreed.

"Ron! I told you, you're not allowed to use Hermes under any circumstances!" Percy yelled.

"Jeesh I'm sorry?" Ron asked.

Percy looked frantically through his mail, "What if a letter from Grace was in here?! How could you be so insolent?!"

"Calm down both of you!" Arthur said from the kitchen.

Percy's face turned red as he slammed the mail down on the table and walked to his room.

"I didn't bloody do anything!" Ron yelled, "I was just seeing if Hermes had anything for me!"

"I know Ron, I know." Arthur said, "How long has it been since she's been gone?"

"Two weeks..." Ron said, "He's over working himself, that's it, if Grace were around she'd never let this happen."

"Isn't that the point?" Arthur laughed and returned to his newspaper.

"I don't get it." Ron said.

"Mails here!" Charlie announced, Percy bolted down the stairs.

"Give it Charlie." Percy said, Charlie jokingly blocked him from the mail, Percy was mad, "GIVE IT!"

"JESUS!" Charlie yelled and handed Percy the mail.

Percy grabbed the letter and walked up to his room.

"He's still lashing out?" Molly asked.

"That's it! He needs a taste of his own medicine!" Ron yelled.

"Ron... can we talk in the kitchen?" Molly asked.

"Please try and put up with this." Molly said.

"But I don't get it..." Ron said angrily, "He gets to act like a jerk, and we all have to put up with it."

"It's a cycle Ron." Molly said, "When he's away from Grace, he overworks himself, when he overworks himself he starts losing sleep and forgets to eat, and when that happens he becomes... irritable."

Ron was quiet for a moment, "He really does love her."

"She lives with us Ron," Molly said, "I practically already consider her my daughter, it broke me just as much to say bye to her then it was when I said bye to Bill."

"I'm sorry," Ron said, "I really am mum."

"It's alright, off to bed now." Molly said, sending her youngest boy up.