You don't get it!

"Bloody Hell!" Harriette shouted and slammed her stick against the wall.

"It's okay, Harry," Victoire rubbed her back.

"I HATE LOSING, VIC," Harriette shouted.

"I know, Harry," Victoire nodded.

Molly rolled her eyes while Harriette had her tantrum. She started taking off her jersey and one of her teammates started whispering.

Molly turned around. "Is there a problem?"

"You're not actually going to get changed in here..." she scoffed.

"Why wouldn't I?" Molly furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well... won't you like... get off..." the girl laughed.

Molly rolled her eyes. "What?"

"Well, since you're gay now," she said.

"I was always gay, Sylvia," Molly rolled her eyes. "And you let me change in here last year... so what's the difference?"

"Last year..." Sylvia rolled her eyes. "You were straight."

"Would you leave her alone?" Another girl on the team, Janie, chimed in.

"What, are you on her side now?" Sylvia crossed her arms.

Victoire was done calming Harriette down and walked over to the confrontation.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Apparently I can't get changed in here because I'll rub off the gay on everyone," Molly said.

"What?" Victoire laughed. "You can't be serious, Sylvia... she's just like us."

"Look, I am not about to get changed in a room where some lez is gonna look at me," she crossed her arms.

"Look," Victoire mocked. "We're all on the same team. And we all get changed in here, alright?"

"I am not playing for her team," Sylvia laughed.

"That's it... you're suspended from next game," Victoire pointed.

"You can't do that!" She shouted.

"Try me," Victoire said. "I'm in my 7th year... and the co-captain."

"You're all idiotic!" Sylvia shouted. "Janie, come on."

Janie looked at Molly sympathetically before reluctantly following Sylvia. Everyone stood awkwardly and Harriette walked over to Molly.

"Moll," she held her shoulder.

"I just want to be alone," she sniffled and pushed passed Harriette.

***

Molly sat in the Gryffindor common room, deep in her thoughts. She looked over and saw Janie talking with her boyfriend. They kissed and Molly rolled her eyes. Janie walked over and sat beside Molly.

"I'm really sorry about earlier," she said.

"Um... it's a-alright," Molly cleared her throat.

"My parents are the same way," she rolled her eyes. "They're so ignorant."

"Yeah," Molly said quietly and looked at Janie in awe.

"I don't... have a problem... with you," Janie looked into Molly's eyes. "You're still fun and confident... and... pretty."

"I think you're m-mixing me up with my sister," Molly chuckled. "She's the pretty one."

"She's not fun," Janie laughed. "And she's not confident... she's cocky."