Christmas

"Grace? Can you help me pack these presents?" Molly asked.

Grace sat down next to Molly in the dining room, "Scarves for Fred and George... oooo leg warmers for me."

"Oh that's only your gag gift," Molly laughed.

Grace smirked, "Well I'll certainly be wearing them."

She picked up one of the sweaters, a giant "P" plastered on the front.

"Oh..." Grace said, holding the sweater.

"It's worth a shot, dear," Molly smiled, weakly.

When Grace was done packaging his sweater, Mrs Weasley got up to check on Arthur. Grace grabbed a quill and wrote on a paper.

Percy,

I hope you have a very merry christmas. we all Love You dearly.

love,

mum, dad, bill, charlie, fred, george, ron and ginny.

Grace smiled and placed the note on the bottom of the package, handing it to Aphrodite, before flying out the window.

"Package, Percy," Audrey said.

Percy walked out to her desk and saw the package, "Bloody hell... send it back."

Percy handed her the package, he noticed the note on the bottom and ripped it off, handing the box to Audrey.

"Don't send a note," Percy said. "Take it back, Aphrodite."

Aphrodite rolled her eyes at her dad and flew away.

He walked back into his office and read the note. It wasn't the actual content of the note but how the note was written. All of his siblings and parents names were at the bottom. They were all clearly written by one person. He noticed that only certain words were capitalized.

"Percy, I Love You," he said to himself.

Then with the handwriting, it had to be a message from Grace.

I'm looking into this too much. She doesn't love me, she loves Charlie.

He crumpled up the paper and threw it into his trash can. After a few minutes he glanced at the trash can, picking the paper out and flattening it. He put it into his bottom drawer and locked it.

"Mums crying again... Percy sent back his sweater... without a note," Fred said.

"Real nutter he is," George said.

Grace walked in and grabbed the box, looking at the bottom, she looked at Aphrodite who nodded. Grace bit her bottom lip and smiled.