Christmas

Ron walked into Percy and Grace's room, "Grace... di-"

"Oh god..." Grace looked under the bed. "Ron... I lost it."

"Lost what?" He asked.

"My ring!" She exclaimed.

"You lost... your ring..." Ron turned around. "PER-"

Grace covered Rons mouth and closed the door. She grabbed his ear and made him sit on the bed.

"You can not tell Percy... Ron, that ring was so so expensive and it was at least half of our savings..." Grace started hyperventilating. "We'll figure it out..."

"We'll?" Ron asked. "This isn't my fault."

Grace frowned, "Figures... You were always my favorite. I thought you'd always be there for me... but I guess not."

"Oh shut up," Ron smirked. "I'll help you look for your dumb ring."

Grace got up happily, "You know you love me."

"Yeah sure," Ron smiled and rolled his eyes.

Grace kissed his cheek and walked down the stairs.

"Here you go... Grace," Molly handed Grace a present.

She opened it and it was a sweater with a G on it. She put it in her pile of presents. Including a new bracelet and blouse from Percy.

"I love it!" She exclaimed happily.

Percy opened his present and it was a pair of gloves, "Have I been bad this year mother?"

"No..." Molly smiled. Arthur walked behind her and handed Percy 10 galleons. "I know it not much but... it will help you two."

"Oh my God," Grace looked at the genuine money.

Grace got up from the floor and hugged Molly and Arthur quickly.

"Thank you," she said to both of them.

"Alright, so... your latest pay check, with mine... that's about... 30 more galleons. With the 10 your parents gave us. And the 50 sickles I got from Dumbledore..." Grace started.

Percy and Grace were sitting on their bed, all of their money in front of them. Percy was counting the money, while Grace was dividing it up.

"Hey, Grace... where's your ring?" He asked.

"Um..." She started.

As if on cue Ron called up to Percy, Percy got up and walked down the stairs. Ron ran into the room and slammed the door.

"Have you found it?" Ron asked.

"No... I've torn this whole room apart," Grace panicked.

"I've checked everyone's room, except mum and dad's but I don't think they'd have your ring," He said.

"Alright, thanks Ron, send Percy up," she said.

"Are you going to tell him?" He asked.

"Well, I don't really have any other choice," she said.

"Good luck," He said. He walked out the door.

Grace took her shirt off, about to change into her sweater when she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," she said, her back turned from the door to pick up her sweater.

"Grace..."

Grace turned around and saw Charlie standing, with a present in his hand, her ring in his other hand. They both stood in shock.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!" Percy shouted, suddenly appearing in the door way.

The situation was not good. Charlie was standing with a ring in his hand, and Grace was standing, shirtless.

"GET OUT!" Percy screamed, ready to punch Charlie.

Percy walked over to Grace, covering her chest.

"Percy, it was my fault..." Grace said. "I thought he was you, I'm sorry Charlie."

Charlie stood frozen, "um..."

"STOP LOOKING AT HER!" Percy yelled.

Charlie snapped out of it and left her gift and ring on their bookshelf before quickly exiting the room.

"Oh my God," Grace put her face in her hands. "I'm so sorry, Percy. I didn't mean... I thought it was you, because Ron said he would send you back up."

"RON WAS IN HERE TOO?" He yelled.

"Percy, calm down. It wasn't Charlie's fault, I'm so sorry," Grace hugged him quickly.

Percy sighed and face planted on to the bed, "I hate Christmas."

"I know, darling," Grace stuck her bottom lip out. "I have your gift though."

"Really?" Percy perked up.

"Close your eyes," Grace said.

Percy closed his eyes, please be naked. Please be naked.

Grace put on her sweater and walked to the bookshelf, putting on her ring. She crouched down and moved some books to the side, she pulled out a long, thin box.

"Alright you can open them," Grace said.

She walked over to him and handed him his present. She sat next to him and played with his hair.

He opened he box like a little boy, and it was a striped tie with Gryffindor colors.

"Do you like it?" She smiled.

Percy smiled wide and hugged her.

"It's great... thank you..." he smiled. He walked to their closet and hung the tie up.

When he turned around, Grace was laying, actually naked on the bed.

"Merry Christmas," she smirked.

Percy's eyes widened, crawling into the bed.

"So what did they look like?" Fred asked Charlie.

"You guys are gross..." Charlie said.

"Everyone's always wanted to know!" George said.

"Lord... fine," Charlie looked around. "They are the best set of-"

Percy stumbled down the stairs, patting Charlie on the back.

"Thank you," He laughed.

"Um... you're welcome," Charlie said.

Percy walked over to the kitchen.

"Looks like he got a look and a touch," George laughed.

"Or maybe a mouth f-" Fred laughed.

"Alright that's enough..." Charlie said.

The three walked away and Harry and Ron uncovered the invisibility cloak. Harry's eyes widened as he emerged from the cloak.

"Remind me to cut off my ears," Harry said to Ron.

"Merry Christmas!" Ron said, trying to cheer up Harry.