Memories

I've actually been working on this chapter since last November I'm very proud of it and it is really intense so reader discretion.

"If it happens to quick, you can stick your head out." Bill Weasley said.

Grace nodded, "I want to know what happened."

Bill nodded and put his hand out to invite her to stick her head into her memories, she held her breath and stuck her head in.

"You must hide, you must," Peter Pettigrew cried. "He's coming for you, he's coming."

A man who could only be identified as James Potter nodded, gripping onto a four-year-old Grace's hand.

"Dad!" Grace yelled, "Dad! Don't trust him!"

James bid farewell to his friend and walked right through Grace.

"Dad!" Grace cried, suddenly everything faded to black smoke, "Dad?"

"Grace, you mustn't come out of the closet." James said, "Do you understand? No matter what you hear, no matter what you feel, you need to stay in here."

Little Grace nodded as she let a stray tear fall down her cheeks, "I love you dada."

James let a tear fall himself, "I love you too baby girl, mummy loves you." He kissed her forehead and hugged her before placing her in the closet.

"Dad! Dad come back!" Grace saw him disappear up the stairs, she walked into Harry's nursery.

"Mama loves you Harry, Daddy loves you Harry, Grace loves you Harry." Lily cried, Grace rushed to her side.

"Mum! Mum! It's me mum!" Grace cried.

"Harry be strong, be safe." Lily cried. Grace and Lily turned when they heard, "AVADA KADAVRA!"

Grace rushed downstairs and saw her father lying on the stairs, "DAD!" Grace cried, Voldemort walked right through Grace and she got chills.

Grace walked into the closet where she was hiding, she was in a ball crying silently, covering her ears. Grace collapsed on the ground and sat in a ball next to her.

Suddenly bright lights came from upstairs, and little Grace collapsed. Grace yelled and run upstairs, "MUMMY!"

Lily was lying dead on the ground, Grace cried in unison with Harry's cries.

A few hours had gone by before she heard someone enter the house, she rushed downstairs. She saw herself peeking out of the closet.

"What happened to daddy?" She asked the man out of sight from Grace.

"I didn't touch him," The low baritone voice had to have come from Snape.

"Mummy!" Grace cried, "You need to help me! Please!"

Snape pointed the wand at Grace's head, "Obliviate."

Grace paused and watched herself collapse on the ground. Snape moved the hair out of her eyes. He picked her up swiftly, walking up the stairs, he placed her on the ground. He walked over to Lily, shaking her, crying.

"Mum!" Grace yelled. Walking next to Snape, crying. "Mummy!"

Snape looked up and through Grace, he looked at small Grace.