Fleur

The Summer was dismal at best. The minister was replaced and most of the workers would disappear. Percy was lucky, as he remained loyal to the ministry. So Grace wasn't expecting happy news on the dreary October day.

"Grace! Wake up!"

Grace turned on her side and groaned, the covers were pulled off of her, Grace turned around to see Fleur.

"Fleur!" Grace exclaimed.

Fleur happily showed Grace her ring, the girls screamed as if it were a prize.

"I'm moving in!" Fleur said.

"Oh thank God! Another girl," Grace collapsed on her bed. "I'm tired of all these men running around."

The girls gossiped for hours, the moving process was not as speedy due to them not contributing. Aphrodite appeared in the window, breaking their conversation. Grace called her owl who presented her with a letter.

"It's from the ministry?" Grace was confused, she opened the note quickly. A bit of panic in her opening. "Penny Clearwater?"

"What about her?" Fleur asked.

"She's missing," Grace said. "She was one of my school friends, she had her second baby just a few months ago."

"Oh my," Fleur said. "Heaven forbid we don't work for the ministry."

"Yeah..." Grace said, looking out the window, worriedly.