Summer

Dear Percy,

So far life with the Dursleys has been horrible, I can see why Harry didn't want me to come.

"Harry's brought a girl home!" Dudley yelled as he opened the door to the two Potters. "She's mine, Harry!"

Petunia Dursley came into the room with a very disgusted look on her face, "Harry, you idiot b-" Petunia then noticed the whole of the girl in front of her. "Grace? My God you look just like her..."

"Just like who mummy... an angel?" Dudley said looking up at Grace.

Grace frowned, "That's disgusting Dudley."

"She knows my name!" Dudley exclaimed.

"That's because she's your cousin," Petunia said.

"What on earth is all of this commotion?" Vernon Dursley walked to where they were all congregated. "Petunia, who on earth is this?"

"Grace Lily Potter," Grace extended her hand, Vernon looked at it as if it were a dying rat.

"She's my sister, that Aunt Petunia failed to mention," Harry said.

"Yes, we've met her... now goodbye," Petunia almost closed the door on her face.

"No mummy!" Dudley said holding the door back. "She stays!"

Petunia and Vernon both frowned, how could they argue with precious Dudley?

"She sleeps in the guest bedroom," Petunia said after a long silence.

"What about when Marge stays over?" Vernon asked.

"She'll sleep in my room!" Dudley exclaimed.

"NO!" Everyone yelled.

Whenever uncle Vernon's sister, Marge stays over they always refer to me as the maid.

"...and," Marge said at the dinner table. "Who is this?" She frowned.

"Gr-" She extended her hand but Petunia slapped it down.

"The maid, just the maid," Petunia said.

"You look young to be a maid." She said, "How old are you then?"

"Si-" Petunia elbowed her side, "Twenty three."

"You look very youthful, " She said. "I hate that, Vernon next time get an ugly maid."

"Thank you?" Grace said confusingly.

"Ok maid, go cook," Petunia shooed her to the kitchen.

I got a haircut though, now my hairs down to my shoulders. Harry says it looks great but Aunt Petunia constantly tells me if it doesn't grow longer she won't call me by my first name.

"What in the world did you do to your hair?" Petunia exclaimed.

"I got it cut, don't you like it?" Grace asked.

"No! You look just like Lily, you idiot girl!" Petunia exclaimed.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Grace asked.

"No, it is certainly not a good thing!" Petunia exclaimed. "Now go to your room!"

Harry can't wait until we return to Hogwarts, and I can't wait to return either. I miss you so much Percy, and Fred, George and Ron, and especially your mum and dad. See you soon!

~Grace L. Potter

"I need to send my letter." Grace said, "Can you please let Harry's owl out of her cage?"

"Why do you need to send a letter?" Vernon asked.

"I need to send it to a friend," Grace crossed her arms.

"Why do you need Harry's bird?" Vernon asked.

"It's the only way it will get to him," Grace said firmly.

"Him?" Vernon asked crossing his arms.

"Yes him... I need to use Harry's owl," Grace said.

"Well whoever this him is he can wait." Vernon said, Grace frowned and walked to the kitchen counter she grabbed a stamp and walked out the door.

"Oh Percy... I hope this get's to you." She put the letter in the mailbox and walked back home.

"Grace's got a letter!" Dudley exclaimed.

Grace perked up from the book she was reading, and walked down the stairs.

"Who's it from?" Vernon walked to the front of the house.

"Percy Weasley?" Dudley said handing the letter to Vernon.

"What kind of a last name is Weasley?" Vernon opened the envelope.

"What are you doing to my letter?" Grace asked running down the stairs.

"Who is Percy Weasley?" Vernon asked.

"He's my boyfriend!" Grace exclaimed reaching for the letter.

"Boyfriend?" Dudley asked. "When we're you going to tell me this?"

"I thought never," Grace finally got a hold of it. "I can't believe he got it!"

Grace looked at the letter that was half ripped,

Dear Grace,

I am so sorry to hear about how you are being treated it pains my heart. I can't wait to see you at Hogwarts this year and see your beautiful new haircut. I do hope this reaches you, I've never used muggle post before.

Love,

Percy I. Weasley

P.S. George, Fred, Ginny, Ron, Mom and Dad all send their love.

"Love Percy Weasley?" Grace exclaimed, "He said love!"

"And I'm saying 'GIVE ME THE DAMN LETTER!'" Vernon roared, he ripped the letter in half, Grace's face turned red and a tear rolled down her cheek as she ran up to her room and slammed the door, "Idiot girl." He muttered throwing the remains of the letter in the trash can in the kitchen.

Harry peered his head into Grace's bedroom she was packing her suitcase.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked.

"Anywhere but here," Grace angrily packed her Weasley sweater.

Harry walked over and started unpacking her, "Stop. By leaving your just telling the Dursley's that you got to them."

Grace stopped packing and turned
to her brother she hugged him, and started stroking his hair.

"Thank you," Grace said.