First attack

"...So are you honestly saying that if you could die in anyway it would be through candy," Grace laughed.

"It's the best way to go!" Percy said seriously.

Grace laughed, the two we're sitting on the couch in the common room, when Grace heard something move, "What was that?"

Suddenly Ron came barreling into the common room, "IT'S BLACK!!!" Ron yelled.

Grace and Percy shot up and in a less than five minutes almost all of Gryffindor tower was in the common room.

"What is all of this commotion?" Professor McGonagall turned to Percy and Grace.

"It was Black, professor!" Ron yelled.

Percy rolled his eyes and tightened his robe, "How exactly would Sirius Black get through the portrait?" McGonagall asked.

"I don't know!" Ron yelled.

Grace gripped Ron's shoulder, "Ron... I think you're just restless... me and Percy we're here the whole time and we didn't see him."

"What exactly we're you two doing?" McGonagall asked.

"Snogging know doubt," George muttered.

Grace elbowed his gut, "We were studying..."

Percy looked at Grace then at McGonagall and nodded.

"Where is Sir Cadogan?" She asked Percy.

"Um..." Percy turned around, "Over there."

Sir Cadogon was in a rather compromising position with a painting when he turned around, "Did you let an unknown man into Gryffindor tower?"

"No, no one that I can recall," He said.

"See Ron?" Percy asked.

"Alright everyone back to bed," McGonagall said, "Everyone." She said looking at Percy and Grace.

Everyone started walking and then, "Wait! Actually yes!"

Percy and Grace turned around, as well as everyone else.

"You let an unknown man in?" McGonagall asked angrily.

"He knew the password," Cadogan said, "Seemed to have known all of them from this week...it was on the little paper."

Everyone turned to Neville, "What kind of an idiot would put all of the Gryffindor passwords on a piece of paper?"

"I'm sorry professor," Neville hung his head.

Professor McGonagall sighed, "Oh I suppose it's alright Longbottom... Now everyone off to bed."

"Yes professor," Everyone said in unison.

Percy let all the people up to their rooms, "C'mon everyone back to bed... let's go."

"Keep that bloody cat away from me!" Percy and Grace turned to Ron who was yelling at Hermione. "It killed Scabbers!"

He ran up the stairs and Percy looked confused, "Ron!?" He called after him, Ron ignored him and Percy continued to let people up, Grace on the other hand walked to Hermione who was wiping tears from her cheeks.

"Crookshanks would never kill anything! He's being ridiculous!" Hermione said, Grace crouched down and pet Crookshanks.

"I'm sure he wouldn't, Ron's just upset... about Black and Scabbers," Grace said.

Percy walked over to Grace and tapped her shoulder, "We need to go to bed."

Grace got up and pulled Hermione into a hug, "It's ok 'mione," She rubbed her shoulders.

Hermione nodded and walked up the stairs, Grace suddenly threw her arms around Percy's neck, and started crying into his chest.

"Grace...it's alright...it's alright," Percy rubbed her back and hugged her.

"H-he's after Harry!" Grace cried again. "I c-couldn't live with myself if something happened to him."

"Nothing's going to happen to him..." Percy, guided her to the couch and they sat down. "As long as Dumbledore's here, if you-know-who couldn't defeat him then he stands no chance against Dumbledore."

Grace was still hyperventilating, "B-but Percy..."

Percy brought her into his arms, "It's ok Grace."

Grace finally stopped crying and started kissing Percy, they made out for a good 2 minutes, when Grace opened her eyes she noticed Harry sitting in the corner, she was straddling Percy at the moment and pushed Percy down and quickly got off of him.

"What was that-?" Percy turned around and saw Harry looking at them with eyes wide, he immediately started buttoning up his pajamas and tied his robe securely.

Grace tied up her robe and walked over to Harry, "Why aren't you in bed?"

"Why aren't you in bed?" Harry asked.

"I'm headgirl!" Grace yelled.

"Shhh!" Percy exclaimed, "Look, point is we all should've been in bed... Harry please don't tell anyone... especially George and Fred."

Harry nodded, "I promise... Grace, do you really think he's after me?"

Percy face lit up, Grace's cheeks we're flushed, "Harry... please go to bed."

Harry nodded and hurried up to the boy's dormitories, "You too." She said.

Percy nodded and kissed her cheek, "I love you."

"I love you too."