A New Year In Hogwarts

"Welcome everyone to yet another year at Hogwarts!" Dumbledore rejoiced to the students. "I hope you all have had wonderful Summers, but are ready to return to learning this school year, as always we will announce the head boys and girls after the sorting."

"You're definitely going to be head boy, Perce," Oliver said.

"You really think so?" Percy asked, obviously trying to brag.

"What about head girl?" Bertha Goodweather asked.

"Jillian Ballier?" Oliver asked. "...or maybe Grace?"

"Grace isn't a prefect," Jillian said looking down the table at Grace laughing with Fred and George.

"She could still be a head girl, her dad wasn't a prefect and he was head boy," Percy said.

"The chances of that?" Jillian asked, "But I suppose you of all people would want her to be head girl!"

Percy blushed, "It would be nice."

"Hmm," Jillian said.

"Percy treats Grace better then I did to her," Oliver said.

"Oh yes, how is Penny?" Jillian smiled evilly.

Oliver gulped, "You know we-"

"Alright everyone, head boys and girls will be announced now!" Dumbledore yelled.

"From Ravenclaw... Penelope Clearwater," Dumbledore shouted.

"Speak of the devil," Jillian smiled evilly at Oliver.

"-Gryffindor! Percy Weasley and... Grace Potter!" Nearly everyone at the Gryffindor table cheered apart from Jillian who was probably dying of jealousy.

Percy was smiling so hard, as Grace was waiting for him to come, they walked up together and they could here George and Fred yelling, "Percy and Grace!"

Harry was clapping to and letting people know that that was his sister. McGonagall was waiting for them, Percy shook hands with her and so did Grace.

"Step over to Professor Snape, please." McGonagall said with a warm smile.

They both walked over to Snape who gave them each their pins, Snape looked at Grace confusingly, mostly looking at her hair. Percy and Grace switched pins and, Percy raised his eyebrow at everyone and smiled and pinned her head girl badge on her chest. Everyone went WILD, George and Fred started cheering, as Grace did the same for Percy, Percy looked down at his badge and they walked off together, the whole place was in an uproar.

"SILENCE!" Dumbledore yelled, everyone immediately settled down, "I know what Mr. Weasley and Miss Potter did was seen by many as 'sweet' but we must continue with the announcements."

"Did you two enjoy yourselves?" Jillian asked.

Grace was about to answer but Percy beat her to it, "The green eyed monster is showing."

Oliver started laughing, "To bad you already have one," Jillian remarked.

Grace's mouth opened in disgust, "What did you say about her green eyes?"

"It wasn't her eyes, it's what the color of her eyes make her, a monster," Jillian said.

Grace looked up at Percy, "I don't think you should be talking to your head boy and head girl like that."

Jillian frowned, "You can only defend her for so long Percy... before there's to much of her to defend."

"What do you mean by that?" Grace finally spoke up and looked disgusted.

"Go easy on those rolls." Jillian said getting up, "You're starting to get some of your own." She walked away with her arms crossed.

Percy, Grace, and Oliver all looked disgusted, Grace was trying not to cry, she didn't want to show to much attention to herself.

"Are you alright Grace?" Percy asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Grace said wiping a stray tear with her napkin.

As if on cue, Dumbledore dismissed everyone, Percy and Grace got up, "First years! Follow us!"

"This is the common room," Percy finished.

"Girls dormitories, up the stairs and to the right, boys to the left," Grace said.

"Any questions?" Percy asked.

About 20 kids raised their hands, "Yes, you in the back."

"When are you to getting married?" The boy asked, Grace and Percy looked at each other and blushed.

"U-um," Grace stuttered.

"We meant about Hogwarts, but thank you," Percy saved them, Percy pointed to another person.

"Do you two sleep in the same bed at Hogwarts?" A girl asked.

"Does ANYONE have any questions not about us?" Percy asked.

Everyone put there hands down, and they all went off to bed, as soon as they all left Grace collapsed onto a chair.

"That was horrible," Grace said.

"Welcome to the world of a prefect," Percy said.

"I don't know how you do it," Grace smiled.

"You're a natural," Percy smiled. "Do you wanna sit over here? It's warmer."

"No I'm fine here," Grace crossed her arms, and obviously looked cold.

Percy frowned, "You know Jillian's just jealous, she has no idea what she's talking about."

Grace nodded, and then looked at the fire, there was a long silence and then Percy got up and stood over her.

"Going to bed?" Grace asked, she looked up at Percy when she didn't hear a response and all of a sudden he picked up Grace firefighter style, "PERCY!"

"Shhh," He shushed her and put her down on the couch. "Stop, stop... why are you so mad?" Percy laughed.

"Why did you bring me the couch?" Grace asked angrily.

"Because I wanted to be with you," Percy smiled.

Grace curled up in a ball and sat on the other side of the couch.

"Are you still cold?" Percy asked.

"I wasn't cold when I was over there," Grace said.

"Look, I'm so sorry that I ruined your life by moving you over here," Percy said annoyed.

Grace frowned and stood up and walked to her bedroom.