The beginning

"I was a fool!" Percy announced, entering the room of requirement. "I was a... I was a-"

"Ministry-loving, family-disowning prat," Fred and George finished.

"Yes! Yes I was!" Percy exclaimed. "I'm so sorry... Please forgive me."

Fred and George smiled and nodded. "Alright... but don't ever do something this stupid again."

Percy nodded, turning to face Grace. She nearly jumped into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. She pulled away and slapped him.

"You little fuck nugget!" She shouted. "I hate you... I hate you..."

"I know, I know," he said.

She hugged him again, tears in her eyes. "My God, I love you."

"I love you too," he said. She slapped him once more. "What was that for?"

She shook her head and buried her face in his chest. He held her tight, kissing her forehead and rubbing her back.

"Alright, lovebirds..." Fred smiled. "Let's get a move on."

Percy smiled and let go of Grace, grabbing her hand.

"I'll be there in a second," Grace smiled.

Percy kissed her hand before letting it go. Grace smiled until he turned around. She grabbed Fred's arm and dragged him away.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm going to die," she said.

"We're all going to be fine," Fred said.

"You have to listen to me... I'm going to die today, there's this prophecy and I know it's going to come true today," she said. Fred was speechless. "He's not going to remember... I know he's not and that's alright... promise me you'll distract him, Fred."

He nodded. Grace wiped a tear before jumping to wrap her arms around his neck.

"Thank you, Fred," she cried. "You were such a good friend."

He rubbed her back. "I'll miss you, lovebird."