Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties

The next few months were very up and down. All jobs had resumed, which kept Percy and Grace busy. They rented a small house together and were now living there, opposed to their tight flat. They spent a lot of time together, they talked, had fun and most importantly, made love on the daily.

With all of that, they decided that they should be getting married soon. They were both keen on starting a family and knew that instead of rushing into things, like last time, they would do things orderly (as Percy liked). They planned out the wedding together and they finally set a date, June 1st...

...and that day was happening tomorrow.

*18+ conversation ahead*

"Alright, Percy... it's your last night of freedom... and we all got you a gift that might help make it more enjoyable," Bill said. All of the boys, except for Percy were completely hammered.

Percy furrowed his eyebrows. "What did you all do?"

"Well," Ron laughed. "Here..."

He handed Percy a box, Percy reluctantly took it. He rolled his eyes when he held it up.

"Thanks Ron," he put the box of condoms on the table and took a sip of his butter beer.

"Me next," George jumped up. He handed Percy a bigger box.

Percy unwrapped it and rolled his eyes again. "Thanks George... But I don't think I'll be needing a sex whip."

All of his brothers howled with laughter. Bill smiled and handed Percy his gift.

"Nipple earrings..." Percy blinked rapidly. "Sorry, Bill... my nipples are allergic to nickel, but thanks."

They all laughed again before they turned to Charlie. Charlie licked his lips and whistled. A blonde woman who was dressed scandalously came in. She closed the door to the private room in the restaurant that they were sitting in. She started taking her clothes off and Percy's eyes widened.

"Who's the sexy bachelor?" She asked.

"Over here-" Ron started.

George covered Ron's mouth and pointed to Percy. "No, sorry miss... I'm not..."

Percy tried to stand up, but the woman pushed him down. "What's wrong, big boy?"

Percy covered his eyes and his cheeks turned red in embarrassment. All of his brothers laughed at his expense and Percy shook his head.

"Please... I will pay you to put your clothes back on," Percy begged. She continued to rub herself against Percy and he shook his head. "Bloody Hell."

Eventually she left and Percy ignored all of his brothers fake apologies.

"Um... well... I mean, all I got you was this," Harry said quietly, just as embarrassed as Percy, seeing as they were talking about his sister's sex life just now. He handed Percy a picture frame.

"Thank you, Harry," Percy said genuinely.

"Okay, okay, question time," Ron said. "How the hell did you get Grace to marry you?"

"Because she loves me," Percy said obviously.

"Percy, no offense... but, you're a 4 and she's a 10," George said.

"Grace thinks I'm very handsome, thank you very much," he crossed his arms.

They all narrowed their eyes and looked around.

"Do you have a big penis or something?" Ron asked.

"Alright, I'm going to leave, nice spending time with you guys," Harry stood up quickly and left.

"None of your business, Ronald," Percy said, taking a sip of butter beer.

"Alright, come on, Perce... it's just us," George said. "We've all got to be relatively the same size."

"You guys are so drunk," Percy shook his head.

"Ooo, Percy's small," Ron teased.

"Fine!" Percy exclaimed. "Let's all say at the same time."

"Okay... 3... 2... 1..." George said.

"10."

George spit out his drink and started co
"wAiT?!" Ron exclaimed.

"You all said you'd say at the same time!" Percy crossed his arms angrily.

"Okay, wait," Bill said. "...you mean inches, right?"

"Yeah," Percy furrowed his eyebrows.

George spit out his drink again. "WHAT?"

"Shit, I'm only 6 inches," Charlie said.

"I'm 6 as well," Ron said.

"I'm 7," Bill said.

"Um..." George looked up. "I'm 5."

"It's okay, man," Ron pat his back.

"I thought 10 was small," Percy said.

George choked on his drink this time.

"Okay, if Grace thinks 10 is small, then Oliver Wood must have some sort of trophy," Ron said.

"Grace doesn't think I'm small, she's only seen one penis in her whole life," Percy said. "I just thought it was, for some reason."

They all shook their heads in disappointment.

"God, Percy," Ron shook his head. "Wha- How?!"

"I don't bloody know!" Percy held his hands up.

* end of 18+ talk, now back to regularly scheduled programming*

The girls were all in the Weasley's living room. They were talking about everything and just gossiping. Grace wasn't talking though, she was incredibly nervous and had even thrown up that morning.

"Fleur," Grace said.

Fleur turned, looking radiant as always. She had a sleeping Victoire in her arms.

"Yes?" She smiled warmly.

"Were you nervous when you married Bill?" She asked. "Like... throwing up, nervous?"

"You threw up, Grace?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "Are you alright?"

"I'm alright, Fleur," Grace smiled. "Really, I am. But, I'm just so nervous to get married. I love Percy so much, I love him more than anything, but... what if we're getting married to soon? What if-?"

"Grace, are you actually having these doubts?" Fleur asked, grabbing her hands.

"I'm not doubting anything," she spat. "Sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just worried that tomorrow, Percy might change his mind."

"Percy won't change his mind," Fleur smiled. "He's in love with you, Grace. He looks at you like you're the most magnificent being in the world. You don't have to worry at all."

"Thank you, Fleur," Grace smiled.

"You're welcome, Grace," she smiled and held her hands. 

They're almost married! AAAAAH! Anyways, Happy Birthday Perce, love you man. They'll be something special tomorrow for Grace's birthday, but in the meantime... make sure you guys check out my other stories: Let it Be and Perfect! Thank y'all for being here for this long 😚, I'm so grateful for all of you!