It's rough

"It's a basilisk!" Harry and Ron exclaimed.

Harry was about to say something when he saw his sister walking down the hallway towards him.

Grace had a concerned look on her face and hugged Harry, "Harry... listen to me," Harry looked at his sister and nodded. "Don't go off trying to hunt this thing, promise me?"

"I promise," Harry said crossing his fingers behind his back.

"You too Ron," Grace said messing up his hair, Ron smiled.

"Have you heard about Hermione?" Ron asked.

"Yes..." Grace said sadly, she turned to see Percy sitting alone sadly on one of the windowsills. "I'll be right back."

Harry and Ron looked confused as they saw the elder Potter walk over to Percy.

"Grace?" Percy looked up from his book.

"Hi..." Grace said quietly. "Are... are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Percy said.

"Look at that... a Potter and a Weasley." Draco Malfoy laughed. "Typical."

"How about you mind your attitude Malfoy." Percy said.

"Whatever you say... Weasley!" Another round of laughs from Draco's posse.

Percy's face turned red and he collected his books and walked away, Grace looked down at the space that he once occupied. Draco's face turned devilish, and he walked off with his friends.

"Grace?" A familiar voice came from the common room.

"Yes?" Grace emerged from her room.

"Package from... Percy," She said smiling.

Grace looked confused and walked down the stairs, she grabbed the package from her friend. Written in Percy's handwriting it read:

My beloved Grace,

Being without you for another second feels like a million needles jabbing at my heart strings. I've packed you a delicious hair softener potion in potions, I hope you enjoy :)

~Percy Weasley

Grace rolled her eyes and crumpled up the letter, she opened the package, figuring she had nothing to lose she drank the entire bottle in one swing.

"She's been acting strange, since after her and Percy were talking," Harry said looking at Grace, Ron who was only half paying attention because he was focusing on the food in front of him.

Grace all of a sudden collapsed, Oliver Wood rushed over to Grace, "Grace? Grace?"

A few of the boys including Draco started laughing from the Slytherin table. Harry rushed over to her, and was soon accompanied by Dumbledore and McGonagall.

"Take her to the infirmary," Dumbledore instructed Professor McGonagall.

"Percy Weasley.... Draco Malfoy....Harry Potter...." Everyone heard from the loudspeaker, "Ronald Weasley, report to Dumbledores office."

In some way, the four knew about what was going to happen, they all marched to his office.

"Percy Weasley... I never thought a school prefect would be in my office for something like this," Dumbledore said, Percy looked down at the ground. "I want to tell all of you that Grace Potter is fine.... but she is petrified."

Everyone looked at Harry, "...and I am sure it was no accident... it was caused by a potion sent by Percy Weasley," Draco's eyes widened, and Percy looked confused as well as Harry and Ron.

"Ron Weasley... Do Percy Weasley and Grace Potter have some sort of romantic relationship?" Dumbledore asked.

Ron looked at Percy, "I wouldn't call it romance.... I believe they are just friends... Percy is seeing Penelope Clearwater and Grace is seeing Oliver Wood."

Dumbledore grabbed two pieces of paper from his desk, "Are you familiar with this paper?" He held up one piece of paper.

"....Yes," Ron said reluctantly. Harry bit his lip, Grace would kill him if she were here.

"Are you familiar with this paper?" This time he was asking Percy.

"Yes sir," Percy said.

Draco was eating this all up, he was trying not to laugh, Dumbledore noticed this and moved to the next paper.

"Draco Malfoy," Dumbledore said. "Are you familiar with THIS paper?"

"No," Draco said quickly. "...sir."

"Are you familiar with this paper?" He asked Percy.

Percy looked at the paper confusingly, "No sir."

"Is this his handwriting?" Dumbledore asked Ron.

"Y-yes," Ron said.

"I would like your prefect badge Percy," Dumbledore said.

Percy glared at Ron and took the badge off, he reluctantly handed it to Dumbledore.

"50 points from Gryffindor," Dumbledore said, Percy looked down at the ground.

Draco smirked to himself, which caught Dumbledores eyes, "25 points from Slytherin."

"Sir?" Draco asked.

"I know it is not right to make assumptions but something is telling me one of you boys was not being perfectly honest," Dumbledore said. "Ron and Harry you may go."

"I wonder what's happening in there?" Ron asked after 3 hours of waiting outside the office.

"Well whatever is... your brother is not going to be happy with you," Harry said, Ron gulped.