Studying

"Teleportation?" Percy asked in the library.

"Apparate?" Grace said unsure.

"Correct!" Percy smiled.

Grace smiled at him, "Thank God."

"Why are you always unsure?" Percy asked, Grace shrugged. "You've been getting everything right."

Grace looked at the book Percy was holding, then at him. They stared at each other for a while before George and Fred Weasley broke in between them.

"What are you two doing?" Fred asked, laughing.

"Studying," Percy said.

"Looks like you two were snogging each other," George laughed.

"I am a school prefect-" Percy said angrily.

"Oh God, not again...'I am a school prefect, bow down to me,'"Fred made fun of Percy.

Percy frowned, "Lets just go somewhere else."

Grace nodded and smiled slightly at the twins before following Percy to a different part of the library.

"I bet that's what they call their dates," Hermione said at study hall.

"Studying?" Harry said questionably. "Are you sure they're not actually studying?"

"Might be... but they've been spending a lot of time together," Ron said, he looked over to see Percy crouching down talking to Ginny, he stood up and walked away from her.

Ginny ran over to where her brother and his friends were, "Percy... you three mustn't tell anyone!"