Quidditch

"They're still arguing," Ron said to Harry.

"I know... it's so annoying," Harry said.

"Harry! Ron!" Hermione exclaimed, "This way..."

"What is it?" The three went to an area not occupied by anyone.

"I just saw Grace... she was in moaning Myrtles bathroom and she was throwing up," Hermione said.

"Maybe she's sick?" Harry asked.

Hermione shook her head, "She was sticking her fingers in her mouth, she was making herself throw up."

Harry furrowed his eyebrows, "Why would anyone want to do that?"

"She thinks she's fat," Hermione said. "It happens to loads of girls."

"Why would she think she was fat?" Ron asked, "I wonder if Percy knows?"

Percy woke up with a shake, he lifted up his head to see Oliver Wood collecting his stuff.

"Oliver, what are you doing?" Percy asked Oliver.

"Quidditch practice, game today," Oliver said quickly and walked out the door.

Percy was walking to the Quidditch game like all the rest of the Gryffindors and Slytherins, when he caught his girlfriend above the crowd, "Grace!"

Grace immediately turned around and looked confused, "Percy?"

He walked over to her and brought her into a bone crushing hug, "Good luck... Did I ever mention you are the most beautiful girl in the world?"

"Yeah... a couple of times," Grace said confusingly. "Why are you acting weird?"

"I just want to make sure you knew how lucky I am to have you... and I know you'll win," Percy said.

"Thanks Perce," Grace smiled and walked to the rest of the team.

"Welcome to the first game of the Quidditch season!" Lee Jordan yelled, "The quaffle has been released and the game begins! Grace Potter immediately gets it, dodging Slytherin captain, Marcus Flint, and she gets it in, 10 points Gryffindor!"

"-Unbelievable 10 more points Gryffindor!" Lee Jordan yelled.

All of the Gryffindor's cheered, Hagrid and Percy probably cheering the loudest.

"That's my girlfriend!" Percy yelled to Colin Creevy.

"And the game is tied, Gryffindor 70 points, Slytherin also 70, and there it is, there's the snitch!" Everyone gasped, as Harry searched frantically for the snitch.

"Harry!" Grace yelled, and pointed subtly to her left.

Harry immediately raced to the snitch, "It looks like Harry's sister had to bail him out of this one," Lee Jordan laughed.

As the snitch got out of Harry's grasp he turned to Grace, "I didn't need your help!"

"Well it looked like you were searching for the snitch so I-" Grace yelled and suddenly the buldger flew right at her, she nearly missed it.

"It looks like the Potters are getting in an argument while they're on the field!" Lee Jordan yelled, "...and Grace almost got hit by a buldger that would've been nasty."

Soon the game got good again, Harry was now chasing the snitch, and the game was tied again them each having 120.

The game became high up in the air at least 200 feet, Grace had the quaffle in her arm when all of a sudden, Fred Weasley accidentally knocked the buldger right at her head, hitting her hard, her nose started bleeding and the quaffle was knocked out of her hand, when she got readjusted on her broom, George Weasley accidentally hit the other one at her head and that did knock her off her broomstick, everyone in the crowd started screaming.

"Grace!" Percy yelled.

Soon the whole team was gathered to where Grace was on the ground, they called in Madam Pomphrey and Madam Hooch. A few of the teachers, including Snape, McGonagall, and Lupin were gathered around her.

"Percy..." Grace started muttering, "Harry... Percy."

McGonagall looked up at Snape, about 2 minutes later he returned with Percy and Harry.

"Grace, oh God... what's happened to her? Is she unconscious? Please tell me she's unconscious!" Percy rambled holding her hand.

Madam Pomphrey put her hand on Graces arm, leg, face and abdomen.

"Broken leg, broken arm, 2 broken ribs and a concussion," She said, she then felt Graces pulse, "Oh God, her heart beats slowing down."

Percy and Harry looked at Madam Pomphrey, "Take her to the infirmary!"

Hagrid who was nearby picked up Grace, "She'll be ok right?" Hagrid asked.

"Grace, hold on... hold on," Percy said walking just as fast as the teachers.