My brother

As Harry walked into platform 9 3/4 he saw the oldest of the red heads, a boy named Percy talking to a girl his age, with long brown hair put into a braid resting on her shoulder. Harry didn't recognize the girl but she looked sort of familiar, the girl stopped talking to Percy looking at him seriously then to Harry.

The girl started walking to Harry, Percy reached his hand out a faint, "Grace," Was heard from his lips.

"You're Harry Potter," She said.

Harry nodded, "Yeah, you wanna see the scar?"

"No..." She shook her head. "I'm... Grace... Grace Potter... Did Hagrid tell you-"

"That's what he was talking about..." Harry said. "That something else... it's you... you're my-"

"Sister," Grace finished. "After 11 years..."

"Where have you been?" Harry asked, turning to the train.

"Oh, it's a long story," Grace said.

"I feel like we need to hug," Harry said.

"I feel liked you're right," Grace said.

The two hugged quickly, Percy smiled awkwardly waiting for his friend.

"... and to our first years..." Dumbledore announced. "The forbidden Forrest is strictly off limits!"

"Yeah, Percy, the forbidden Forrest is strictly off limits," Grace smiled.

"I think you're the one who needs the reminder," Percy smirked.

"Sure..." Grace rolled her eyes.

She was sitting right across from Percy, the two liked engaging in foot wrestling, never while important announcements were happening.

"Ron Weasley!" McGonagall exclaimed.

Percy, Fred, and George turned and looked to their youngest brothers sit down.

"... I know just what to do with you! Gryffindor!" The hat exclaimed.

Percy, George and Fred, stood up, clapping loudly, Ron walked over, sitting next to Grace.

"... Harry Potter!" McGonagall exclaimed.

Grace's head shot up, she looked at Percy then to Harry.

"It's alright, Grace, he's going to be in Gryffindor if he's anything like his sister..." Percy smiled.

"Thanks Perce," Grace smiled.

"Shhh..." Ron shushed Percy.

"Better be... GRYFFINDOR!" The hat exclaimed.

"Ha! We've got 'em!" Fred yelled.

Everybody in Gryffindor stood up, he sat next to Ron.

"Prefects please take first years to the common room!" Dumbledore said.

He walked over to the Gryffindor table, "Oh and Grace... you may join Percy."

Grace smiled at her friend (Ew it feels so weird to say that 😂).

"Mind the staircases... they tend to change," Percy said.

"But if you're quick enough..." Grace smiled. "You can make it."

Harry and Ron laughed. Percy didn't.

"Oh yes, Grace knows everything about the changing stairs..." Percy smirked, crossing his arms. "Don't you remember first year... on the way to potions and-"

"Enough Percy," Grace rolled her eyes.

Percy frowned, realizing he went too far.

"Yes... alright come on Gryffindors keep up! Keep up!" Percy said, darting up the stairs.

"Hey Grace, what happened first year on the way to potions?" Ron asked.

Grace flicked the back of his head.

"Bloody hell, I was just asking," Ron said.

"We don't talk about that..." Grace rolled her eyes. "Percy's just being an arsehole."

"Boys dormitories up the stairs and to the left, girls the same to your right," Percy finished.

The girls and boys filed in, leaving Percy and Grace alone in the common room.

"What the hell Percy?" Grace asked.

"Come on, I was just joking around..." Percy smiled.

"It's not funny..." Grace said.

Percy sat on the couch, "I thought I was..."

"Oh you're gonna get it Weasley," She jumped and landed on him.

"Grace!" Percy exclaimed.

She straddled him, pressing his hands behind him.

"You're trapped!" Grace yelled.

"Grace get off," Percy laughed. "Come on, they'll be coming in any minute."

"You're just saying that so-" Grace started.

Suddenly a group of Gryffindors walked in. Grace got off of Percy and rushed to Oliver.

"Hey Grace," Oliver smiled.

They hugged quickly, Oliver rushing up the stairs. George and Fred Weasley followed behind.

"I missed you too," Grace said sadly.

"Well that was a bit..." Percy started.

"Fine Percy, it was fine," Grace said, walking off.