Growing Pains

"D-D-D-Daddy!" Molly giggled as Percy caused a few books to float in the air. They all settled down and Harriette sat in Percy's lap.

"Do it again, daddy!" Hariette smiled.

Percy pointed to the cat this time and she floated in the air for a second with her eyes widened. She plopped down on the floor, hissing at Percy and running up the stairs. Grace came into the room and rubbed her stomach with a smile as she watched the cat scurry up the stairs. Another baby was on the way and the couple had decided three children was enough for them.

"Alright, no more making things float," Grace crossed her arms.

"But, mummy," Harriette crossed her arms.

"No buts, sweetie," Grace sat down in the armchair. "Tomorrow darling, I promise."

"Yay!" The girls jumped.

"Thhhhank you, mummy," Molly smiled.

"Say it with me, darling," Percy held her little hands and sat up on the couch. "Th-ank you."

Molly shook her head and looked to the side. Percy picked her up and placed her next to him. "Molly, say thank you."

"I did s-s-s-say it!" She shouted.

"Molly," Percy was getting frustrated.

"Honey, please don't shout at daddy," Grace said calmly. "You're welcome, Molly."

Molly smiled slightly before looking down. "I'm sssssorry, daddy."

"It's alright," he rubbed her back. "How about you two get ready for dinner?"

"What's for dinner, mummy?" Harriette asked.

"Fish and veggies," Grace smiled. Harriette made a face. "... and whoever eats the most veggies get's a chocolate frog for desert!"

The girls cheered and ran up the stairs. Grace smile and then looked at her husband. "Percy, you have to stop getting frustrated with her. It's not good for her."

"Well, what happens when the kids at school start making fun of her?" Percy asked and stood up. He grabbed both of Grace's hands and helped her out of the chair.

"Percy, the doctor said it's perfectly normal for young children to struggle with words," Grace walked to the kitchen. "She'll grow out of the stutter."

"But, Grace-" He started.

"No buts," She frowned and started up the oven.

Percy smirked and came behind her and kissed the back of her neck, nipping ever so often.

"What are you doing, Mr. Weasley?" She tried not to smile.

"Hmmm, just looking at my beautiful wife," he held her from the back and kept kissing her neck.

"Hmmm, are you sure? Or do you just want a good shag tonight?" she smiled and turned to look at him.

"With you, any shag is good," he smirked.

"Stop that... I'm 8 months pregnant, I'm hardly a good shag," she rolled her eyes. 

"That's right," he said seriously. Grace's face fell. "Because you're a great shag."

She smiled and pushed his face away. "Get outta here."

"Never," he laughed and kissed her sweetly.

"EW!" Harriette pretended to gag.

"Ah, come 'ere!" Percy laughed and chased the 6-year-old around.

***