Recovery

Percy took off from work the next day... a lot of people did. Walking through the streets of diagonal alley, a building sold to his brothers made him think through a lot. Most of the shops were being closed. A small corner shop remained, Percy turned into the shop. He looked through floral arrangements, and cards.

He loved her.

He wished he had never left at all. His father was right, everyone was right and he turned his back on them. It wasn't too late though, Percy thought. If he truly loved her, he could still get her back. He grabbed Graces favorite flowers, and a card, he quickly paid and sprinted out the door.

"Grace..."

"Grace..."

Grace fluttered her eyes open, she saw two identical beings crouching down to her level.

"Hey lovebird," Fred smiled.

"Grow up," Grace smiled.

"Hey, she smiled!" George said happily. "That means you're a perfect candidate for our new Grace Potter discount."

"Alright," Grace smiled, sitting up. "What exactly does that entail?"

"Well anyone's who's named Grace Lily Potter will get anything in our shop for free, for their entire life," Fred smiled. "Unfortunately-"

"You will end up marrying Charlie so your name will be changed to Grace Potter Weasley, making your discount unusable until the day you get married," George smirked.

"Alright you two," Grace rolled her eyes. "Thank you for the discount."

"Only valid if you become a nun!" Fred shouted, before leaving the room.

"Feel better!" George shouted.

Grace rolled her eyes and turned to see the many flowers and cards. She looked up at the right moment to see Remus and Tonks standing in the hallway.

"Remus... Tonks," Grace smiled.

Remus and Tonks walked over and smiled, each giving Grace a hug.

"How are you doing?" Tonks asked.

"Better... sore... tired," Grace said. "Just part of being related to Harry Potter."

They both laughed slightly, "... Harry is definitely a hard person to be around."

"Poor kid," Grace smiled weakly.

At that moment Charlie knocked on the door, the couple saw that as their time to leave, Charlie was sitting criss-crossed across from Grace. They were both laughing, to avoid the inevitable doom that would occur.

"Charlie, you need to get rid of these side bangs, you're not 15 anymore," Grace giggled, she pushed back Charlie's hair, they looked over at each other, Charlie looking into Graces eyes, Grace smiled nervously and looked out the window.

She looked toward the door and saw the person she didn't want to see at the moment.

"Percy?" Grace looked passed Charlie, Charlie turned around.

Percy cleared his throat, he walked to her side table and put down the flowers and card.

"Percy... I- About yesterday..." Grace stuttered.

"Don't worry about it," Percy said.

"I just wanted to-"

"No really... just forget it," Percy said, walking out of the room.

Grace sighed, clutching at her arm, "I'd really like some sleep."

"Yeah, yeah," Charlie said, getting up from the bed. "You feel better alright?"

"I'll try..." Grace smiled.

Charlie smiled and walked out of the room, the second he left, Grace turned to her night stand, grabbing the note from Percy. The note read:

I hope you Feel better, i'm sure everyone is wishing The Same.

~Percy