The Final Task

Percy sat, annoyed, glaring at the judging panel. Grace noticed this and punched his arm slightly.

"What..." He said, not breaking his gaze.

"You've got to let this go, Fudge got your spot, it's fine," Grace said.

"It's not fine," he said, annoyed.

"Grace... I bet you 30 galleons that Fleur gets the lowest score... again," Fred said to Grace.

The twins were sitting behind them and were open neck slapping Percy for the past 30 minutes.

"I don't know Fred she could pull through," Grace said. "You know what... yeah, I'll take you on that bet."

"Grace..." Percy turned to her. "30 galleons? Are you crazy?"

"Come on Percy, there's no way she'll get the lowest score again," Grace said. "I'm sure she'll-"

And of course, because this was Grace and Percy's life, Fleur was being pulled out of the Labyrinth.

George and Fred were laughing uncontrollably, Grace put an innocent smile on as Percy looked at her, beyond annoyed.

"So Grace about those 30 galleons," George smiled.

"When we get home, it's all yours," Grace laughed, she turned to Percy, arms crossed and looking at the labyrinth.

"Hey," she smiled, grabbing his arm. "I'll find a way to get out of the bet."

Percy hummed and kept looking at the Labyrinth.

"Percy, guess what?" Grace smiled.

"What?" He asked.

"We're getting married in... 6 weeks," Grace smiled. "And all the invitations are out and we're gonna get married."

Percy couldn't be annoyed with her anymore, he wrapped his arm around her waist, as she rested her head on his shoulder.

After about 5 minutes of comfortable silence, Grace decided to get up and speak with Dumbledore.

"Professor," she smiled.

"Hello Grace," he smiled.

"How long are they normally in there?" She asked.

"Hmmm, maybe 4 or 5 hours..." he said. "Although, it is your brother so something is more likely to go wrong."

Grace laughed, "That's an understatement."

She turned quickly and saw Percy shouting at the twins, as Ron was stuffing his face with food, Hermione staring at him, disgusted. Arthur was busy talking off Amos Diggory's ear. She then faced the Labyrinth, Mad-Eye was staring at her intensely, as if she were a car accident that someone couldn't look away from. When he noticed their sudden eye contact, he broke his stare and was now focused on the Labyrinth.

With a great crash, Harry and Cedric were both holding onto the cup. The crowd was in uproar, Grace and the twins cheering louder than anyone. Amos and Arthur exchanged in a quick hug. The band was playing a happy tune, when suddenly Dumbledore walked over to Harry, holding Cedric's body. The band stopped and the cheering was scattered.

Amos paused and looked at his son, running through the crowd shouting, "That's my boy! That's my boy!"

The crowd moved away for him, Harry was crying with Amos, before being grabbed by mad eye, he was carried away.

"Harry!" Grace yelled, she tried to get off the stands, but Percy grabbed her arm. "Harry! Where's he taking him?!"

Grace broke from Percy's restraint and ran down to where the group of people, gathered around Cedric were.

"HARRY!" Grace yelled, running towards the castle, she didn't make it that far before someone stopped her.

"Potter," Snape said, blocking her way.

"GET BACK!" she took out her wand, but suddenly Percy came from behind and grabbed her waist, the sudden contact caused her wand to send lights into the air. She kicked at his stomach, causing a painful groan to come from his closed mouth.

"Grace, stop it!" He yelled.

"LET ME GO!" She yelled.

"Weasley..." Snape said he let her down slowly.

"I need to find him!" She yelled.

"Weasley, take her back to the stands..." he said.

Percy complied and carried her back to the stands.

Weasley... Weasley... Weatherby... Weath-

"Weatherby," Grace thought out loud.

"What?" Percy said, looking down at her.

"So how are things with... Weatherby?" she could hear Mad Eyes voice in her head.

"Woman, curse-breaker."

She ran back to the stands, finding Dumbledore, "Mad-Eye, he's not who he seems, he's Barty Crouch Junior!"

"Grace?" Percy questioned. "I think you need to sit down."

Grace ignored him and took Snape and Dumbledore's arms, them and McGonagall all aparated to the hall.

"He's taking that potion to keep the poly juice potion up!" She further explained.

"Brilliant," Dumbledore said, bursting into the room. "EXPELLIARMUS!"

This sent Moody flying back, the three professors cornered him, as Harry ran to his sister, hugging her tightly.

"He's back!" He cried. "He's back! He's back!"

"Harry," she shushed. "It's alright, you're in shock."

"I SAW HIM!" He yelled.

"Harry, it's alright," Grace said. "I'm here... I'm here."

Back at the burrow, all the adults were in one room, letters were flying in, too fast to count. Percy and Charlie were working to open and answer them. Remus stopped by to discuss the incident as well. Sirius was supposed to be flying in soon.

"He's just a kid, it's not fair for him to be dealing with these adult things," Grace said.

"He might be a kid, but he's..." Remus started.

"Don't say it," Grace said.

Arthur looked up, "Grace."

"No! Don't Grace me! He speaks for himself and he doesn't need this... Our parents are dead! He doesn't-" Grace put her face in her hands.

They all sat quietly, Charlie and Percy both looking at Grace, while Lupin, Arthur, Molly, and Bill looked around at each other.

"I'm sorry..." Grace said. "I'm... just scared... for him."

They all nodded, "It's alright... we understand."

"Percy," Arthur gave Percy a "she's tired and stressed, take her to bed" kinda look.

Percy and Grace both went upstairs, while they were in bed together, Grace sobbed almost endlessly into Percy's chest. Percy was concerned, he loved Grace and hated seeing her upset, he kissed her forehead, and she looked up at him.

"I don't know what I'd do without you," she said.

"I should be saying that to you," he smiled.

"Please never leave me," she said.

"I would never even think about it," he said.

YALL IT'S PERCY WEASLEY'S BIRTHDAY! I love this kid so much and I wouldn't be experiencing all this love without him, so I would like to say thanks for existing my man. Also, thanks to all of you guys! We've been going for more than a year now and I've gotten so much support and I'm so grateful for that! Thank you all so much! I love each and every one of you!!