The Quidditch World Cup Part 1

Grace woke up earlier then normal, helping Mrs Weasley with breakfast helped her wake up and gave the two time to talk to each other. Harry had just arrived late last night, everyone could hear Harry and Ron laughing and talking through out the night. Percy was working through the night, so he could take off for the next few days. Grace had to get some work done before her and Bill would leave for Russia in 3 weeks. Percy was persistent in letting her stay, the two had a full blown argument about it, and Grace couldn't figure out why Percy wouldn't her to stay, she was convinced that he was just sleep deprived again. When the table was set, the door knocked, Grace answered the door to see Hermione.

"Oh, Hi Hermione!" Grace said, hugging the girl, who was starting to become a young woman.

"Hi Grace..." Hermione said.

"Do you want me to talk to your parents?" Grace asked.

"Oh, they didn't stick around..." Hermione said.

"Why?" Grace laughed.

"I might've told them not to..." Hermione said, blushing.

Grace smiled slightly, clearly she didn't want her parents saying anything embarrassing about her in front of Ron.

"Well... that's kind of disappointing," Grace smiled. "You wanna go wake up Ron and Harry?"

"They're not up yet?!" She exclaimed.

"Guess you two better wake them up!" Molly smiled. "I'll take care of Arthur..."

"What was that, Molly?" Arthur said, looking up at his newspaper as he suddenly appeared in his arm chair.

Molly jumped, "Honestly Arthur! There's no need for that! Too early in the morning!... Oh Go wake up your sons, then."

"Yes, dear," Arthur laughed and walked upstairs.

Grace and Hermione were soon to follow. Grace walked to her bedroom first, she opened the door slightly to see Percy sleeping soundly with his arm out on her side of the bed. She walked in and closed the door, she got on the bed and moved his curly hair out of his eyes.

"Percy... Percy...." Grace whispered.

Percy groaned and rolled over, Grace smiled and walked over to his side of the bed.

"Percy... it's Quidditch day..." Grace smiled.

Percy smiled, and all of the lights in their room turned on.

Percy laughed, "I'm up... I'm up..."

He got up out of the bed and brought her in for in embrace.

"Are you sure you need to go Russia?" Percy asked.

"Yes, Percy," Grace said. "We need to get our own flat."

"I know, I know, but..." Percy looked into his dresser where a black box that would change everything was hiding. "I'm going to miss you."

"I know," Grace smiled.

Percy smiled, they kept their embrace for a while, before Ron opened the door.

"Percy..." Ron said. "Dad says-"

"I'll be down a minute Ron!" Percy yelled.

Ron frowned, "That's the first..."

Percy rolled his eyes, "How about you go get your picture of Victor Crum so he can autograph and kiss it for you..."

Ron frowned and slammed the door, Percy smiled at Grace.

"That was mean, Percy," Grace said, she pushed away from him. "Ron?!"

She left the room and Percy kicked the wall in frustration. He had to admit that it was wrong of him to get mad at Ron for no reason. He grabbed the box and put it in his pocket before walking down the stairs.

"Wait.. I thought you two would apparate like Charlie and Bill..." Hermione said, at breakfast.

George and Fred nearly choked laughing, Grace glared at them, Percy smiled slightly as he ate his sausage.

"Someone didn't get there apparate license..." George teased.

Grace rolled his eyes, "Like you two fools could..."

"She's not wrong," Fred laughed.

Grace smiled, "Well lucky for me, I have a great boyfriend who was willing to wake up early, to walk with me."

"Really? Where is he?" Ron asked.

George and Fred high fived Ron as they laughed at his joke.

Harry remained silent, although he was secretly laughing inside.

"How funny of you, Ronald... I happen to be that boyfriend... where's yours?" Percy asked, dead serious.

George and Fred were falling out of their chairs, laughing. Ron glared at Percy, Percy glared back.

Mrs Weasley walked over and ended that nonsense so quick, "That is enough of that..."

"Why thank you Mrs Weasley for breakfast..." Hermione smiled.

"Oh it was nothing darling, oh my... the time... Arthur!" Molly yelled.

Arthur smiled as he walked into the room, "Ready Weasleys?!... and others."

Hermione, Harry and Grace smiled at each other. They all grabbed their backpacks, they all started for the port key, but before they left Percy had to deliver a message to his mother. 

"Mother..." Percy said, she was cleaning up in the kitchen.

"Oh Percy! You scared me... You better be off to the port key..." She walked him to the door.

Grace and the others were waiting outside, George and Fred playing with their magical toys and having Ron hit himself in the face, Percy sighed and turned to his mother.

 "I'm going to ask Grace to marry me..." Percy said. 

Molly gasped and covered her mouth, "Oh Percy!" 

"Shhh...mum," Percy stopped, realizing that he called her mum, he never called her mum. "Yes... I've had the ring for a while... It cost me 50 galleons..." 

"Oh Percy!" Molly exclaimed, hugging his son. Percy hugged her back. 

"Mother, you can not tell ANYONE... do you hear?" He said. 

"Oh yes, Percy! Oh my Goodness!" She exclaimed. She kissed her son on the cheek before hurrying him out the door.