Back Home

"Where is she?" Percy asked, the welcome train was definitely in the station.

"I don't know." Charlie said, rolling his eyes.

Suddenly Grace was seen amongst the crowd, but not as they remembered her she was standing in a maternity dress with a ginormous baby bump.

"Percy!" She exclaimed.

Percy's eyes widened, "W-what?"

"Oh sorry... I didn't know how to tell you in the letter." Grace smiled, "How do I look?"

"Um... what the bloody hell?" Percy asked.

"Bloody hell." Charlie said, behind him.

"Oh, I'm so glad... all three of you are here." Grace said.

"Why all three of us?" Percy asked.

"Um... well I've slept with all three of you." Grace smiled, Charlie started laughing, and Bill came up from behind.

"Don't worry, it's probably you Charlie, you were sleeping with her way before Percy ever made a move on her." Bill laughed.

"What th-the..." Percy started hyperventilating, "Grace... what are they-"

"Percy... one girl needs more than just one redhead, besides you were always the worst one, everyone knows it." Bill and Charlie started laughing, "Too bad I toyed with your heart to much..."

Bill and Charlie started kissing Graces neck, as Percy fell to his knees. Suddenly Charlie's face went serious.

"Percy! PERCY! PERCY!!!" Charlie yelled, and suddenly slapped his face.

"I'm awake... I'm-" Percy paused and looked at his brother who was shaking him awake.

"Come on bro... mums been honking her horn for nearly an hour." Charlie said.

Percy shot up and quickly put on a suit he had laid out the previous night. He combed his hair, and put a million layers of gel.

"How do I look?" Percy asked.

"You look f-" Suddenly Charlie's head turned to a small black box on the desk, "What the hell is this?"

He grabbed the box, "Charlie wait!"

"Oh. My. Lord." Charlie opened it, "You-you... how much was it?"

"50 galleons." Percy said.

"50-" Charlie yelled, Percy put his hand to his mouth.

"Not a word." Percy said, "Its time to go I suppose."

Charlie gulped and reluctantly walked after Percy.

"Percy!" Grace yelled over the crowd, she ran up to him and nearly knocked him over by jumping and wrapping her legs around his waist.

They kissed for a long time before he spun around and propped her on the ground.

"Well let me get a good look at you." Percy said, looking at her stomach for a very long time. Then he noticed that her hair was twice as long as it normally was and two braids were draped on her shoulders. He leaned in for another kiss, "I've definitely missed this."

"Alright, you two." Charlie laughed, "No snogging in the station."

Grace walked over to Charlie and through her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek.

Percy awkwardly laughed before pulling Graces waist in. Bill was close behind, they all greeted each other and returned to the burrow.