Stupid Journalist

Grace was walking home from work, she was asked to stay a little bit later than Bill. She checked her watch almost every 5 seconds, she hated being out late alone. Especially with all of the death eater sightings. She would definitely be a target for attacks and she wasn't in the mood to be killed. Suddenly a person appeared in front of her, with a flash.

"Hello darling!" The person exclaimed.

When Grace's eyes adjusted from being attacked by light she furrowed her eyebrows. It had to be her, the one, the only, Rita Skeeter.

"Hi?" Grace said, trying to walk by.

"You don't mind answering a few questions for the daily prophet?" She asked.

"No, I really need to get home," Grace said.

"Oh to Percy!" She smiled.

"No, not Percy," Grace smiled politely.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Well, lets say we're not living together anymore," Grace tried to walk away.

"Oh well, who are you home to?" She asked, blocking her.

"No one," Grace said.

"Charlie Weasley?!" She exclaimed.

"No! Charlie?" Grace said, confused.

"Alright, well looks like you'll need to be going home, by the way darling, short hair does not work for you," she said, sashaying away.

Oh lord. Grace rolled her eyes.

The very next day, Grace and Bill returned from work. Molly bombarded Grace with a copy of the Daily Prophet.

"Grace darling, it's Rita Skeeter, she's back at it again," Molly said.

"Oh no," Grace said. She grabbed the newspaper and sat down on the couch. "Oh great. 'Grace Potter, 16? And with a tragic haircut has been spotted. Heading back to her new home with her former lover's older brother!? Charlie Weasley?!'"

Charlie's eyes widened as he grabbed the newspaper, "Witnesses say Grace and Charlie were having an affair at the time of Percy and Grace's engagement?"

"That's not true!" Grace said. "We're not together and even if we were, I'd never cheat on Percy!"

"Grace, we know, dear," Molly said. "It's alright, darling. Any rational person would know that the Daily Prophet tends to stretch the truth."

"YOU ARE BLOODY DEAD TO ME CHARLIE!" Percy screamed. "YOU HEAR THAT?! DEAD!"

"It's lying Percy!" Charlie yelled back.

Percy kicked some books around his room. "Charlie... are you two together?"

"No, we're not, Percy. Frankly, I believe she'll never get together with anyone else ever again," Charlie said. "Percy, she has nightmares... she comes into my room crying about you."

"Lord," Percy sighed.

Percy sat down on his bed and looked up and saw that Charlie was looking rather fondly at the picture of Grace in the newspaper.

"Are you in love with her?" Percy asked.

Charlie looked up. "What?"

"Are you in love with Grace?" He asked.

"That's ridicu-"

"Are... you... in love with her?" Percy asked.

"Yes."