The Quidditch World Cup Part 2

"Percy!" Grace yelled.

Percy looked up, seeing his girlfriend screaming across a field to get up. He waved before quickening his pace.

Come on Percival, you've got this... Percival? Why am I saying, Percival? I HATE BEING CALLED PERCI-

"PERCY!" Arthur Weasley called.

"I'M COMING WOULD YOU CALM DOWN YOU RED HAIRED APE!" is what Percy would've said.

But instead, he said, "Coming Father!"

Jesus Percival.

"Hello, Amos!" Arthur greeted a small man. "This must be Cedric."

"Yes of course, hello Arthur," Amos smiled.

"These are my kids," Arthur said. "Ginny, Ron, Fred and George... and Percy."

"Nice to meet all of you," Amos smiled. "... this must be Harry Potter then... and who is this fine lady."

Grace blushed, "Grace Potter, curse-breaker."

"My f-girlfriend," Percy said. "Girlfriend! Girlfriend! I said, girlfriend."

"Calm down, Percy," Grace laughed.

George and Fred were facepalming, during this interaction.

"...Cedric," the tall boy standing next to Amos, extended his hand.

Grace extended her hand, but Cedric kissed it. Percy was FUMING, he quickly put his arm around Grace's waist, and kissed her cheek. Nobody noticed Harry was busy looking at Percy inquisitively.

When everyone arrived in the tent, Bill and Charlie were already waiting. Grace collapsed onto the couch, Percy smiled and sat next to her, she put her legs on his, Percy fell asleep right away on Grace's shoulder.

Harry quickly lightly slapped Percy's jaw, and took his wrist, he took him to his and Ron's room.

"What's your problem Percival?" Harry asked.

"Why-" Percy started.

"I'm the only who should be asking questions here..." Harry said. "Why the 'F'? What are you playing at Percival?"

"Stop... calling me... Percival," Percy said. "Harry... I was about to talk to you anyway. I'm aware that you're parents are gone, but I need your permission."

Harry crossed his arms, "Permission... permission for wha-? No... No... absolutely not."

"Harry..." Percy said.

"No... she's too young," Harry said.

"Harry... I know you're upset, but you must understand," Percy said. "Please."

Harry sighed, "You take good care of her... and... she loves you... and you to her..."

"So?" Percy smiled.

"Yes... yes, you have my permission," Harry said.

Harry and Ron trailed behind Grace and Percy as they walked to the arena.

"Why are you so glum, Harry?" Ron asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," Harry said.

"Look at those fireworks," Grace smiled. "In the muggle world, that's about the closest thing to magic... it always fascinated me as a child."

Percy smiled, "They are beautiful... But... not as beautiful as you."

"Oh, that's the best you can do Percival?" Grace laughed.