Percy-1 Charlie-0

Grace was only a gone a week, before things started going down hill.

"Hey, Percy," Charlie started laughing. "You've got to come see-"

"LEAVE ME..." Percy screamed, slamming the door in Charlie's face.

Percy was already becoming irritable, Charlie snuck a letter to Grace, but once Percy discovered it, he put a charm on his bedroom.

Even Hermes was kind of terrified of Percy. Percy would storm into the bedroom after work and kick books around the room until his foot hurt. For an entire day, Hermes was left unfed. Luckily, Hermes remembered where Grace kept the emergency food.

"Percy... you have to calm down," Charlie said. "You know how upset Grace will be once she finds out about this?"

"Why do you care?" Percy asked. "Don't you want us to split up."

"Of course not... don't even say that Percy..." Charlie said, crossing his arms.

"I see the way you look at her..." Percy said. "Well she's MINE CHARLIE AND YOU CAN'T HAVE HER! YOU CAN TAKE EVERYTHING ELSE FROM ME BUT NOT HER!"

"PERCY I DON'T LIKE HER LIKE THAT WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!" Charlie screamed.

"I HATE YOU!" Percy yelled.

"I HATE YOU TOO!" Charlie screamed.

"Boys!" Mrs Weasley walked into the living room, she crossed her arms. "What is all this shouting about?"

Out of nowhere Percy started crying like a baby, "I-I'm sorry mother... I just miss Grace... s-s-so much."

"Oh Percy," Molly cooed, her mama instincts kicking in.

"... and it's kinda hard for me to fall asleep sometimes," Percy said.

Molly frowned, "Darling it's alright... I'll get you to bed now. Some nice warm tea and I'll make you whatever you want for dinner."

"Thank you," Percy said, miserably.

"It's alright... now, Charlie... apologize to your brother," Molly said.

"No!" Charlie exclaimed. "He was... mum, you can't be believing this?"

"What's he on about?" Percy asked.

"Oh Charlie," Molly shook her head in disappointment, as she went to the kitchen to make Percy's tea, Percy smiled evilly at Charlie and walked upstairs.