Aragorn #3

requested by : Willow_Ray3145

{Imagine Aragorn being turned on because of you}

You were Boromir and Faramir's little sister. Your father had his eyes for Boromir only. He was abusing you (physically) sometimes and your brothers were protecting you. One day, the King returned. Aragorn, son of Arathorn was returned to sit on his throne. You were one of his servant, personal servant. You walked to go in his room to put fresh clothes in his stands. As you walk in his room, you didn't knock since you knew he was at a conceal. You enter and walk to his stands. You open one and places fresh shirts. After you place his shirts, you walk to his other stand and place pants. While you place them, you heard someone entering the room " Hello (y/n) " Aragorn says " Hello my King " you answer at your turn smiling. Aragorn gives you one of his smiles that you loved and you tried to not melt under his look.

[Aragorn's POV]

She was so pretty. In her maid dress. Even if she was one of my maid, I made a rule that she should be treat like a princess, since she is one. Her maids dresses weren't like the others, thy looked more majestic than the others. I secretly wanted her to be my wife and Queen of these people but I knew this wasn't going to happen, how can she loves me, her heart probably already belongs to Eomer. I saw how they were together. Always smiling at each others. I sigh and look at her walking out of my room " Have a good day my King " " You too (y/n) " I say.

It's been few days since I last saw (y/n). I was in the throne room, waiting for her to come. As I saw her enter, I smiles. She didn't wore her maids dress, order of the King. She was wearing a blue dress that was thigh on the top and baggy in the end. It make me melt. I tried really hard to hide the erection I had. I hope she wouldn't notice " (y/n), if you are here it's because I have something to asks you " " Yes my King ? " " I was wondering, do you want to be my wife ? ". She smiles " Yes for sure my King ". I smile and she come close to me. I take her hands in mine and kiss her. She kisses back while smiling. When I broke the kiss, I look at her and says " By now, call me Aragorn ". She nods and smiles " Well, Aragorn, I'm glad I'm now your wife... I can see that you're glad too, with that erection you have in your pants ". She grins, making me grin too. I knew by the start of now that I will love her until the end.