Benedict Cumberbatch #1

{Imagine being pregnant of Benedict}

You were married to Benedict since two months. You were now pregnant of your first child together. You were happy to finally have a baby with the men you love. You and Ben were driving to the hospital to have an ultrasound. " This might be cold " the nurse says as she started to apply the gel on your belly. You jump because of the cold and Ben smiles. After a while, you could see your baby " Here's your baby It's a boy " she says. You smile and after a while she says " There's another one. A baby girl ". You smile, so does Ben. " You're four months pregnant. You will start to show in few days ".

You left the hospital with six pictures of the ultrasound, one for your parents, one for Ben's parent, one for your twin brother, Lee Pace, one for your sister, Sally, one for your brother Will and one for you and Ben.

Few days later, you organized the shower. Your siblings, parents and Ben parents only were invited. You walk to the cake that would reveal the gender of the babies. As you cut it, you heard you sister saying " Its a girl ! " " No twins " Lee says smiling. You look a your mom and smile. She was crying happy tears. She runs to you and says " I'm so happy for you. Twins ! " she says. You smile again and hug her back " Just like you mom " " Yeah, just like me ".

[Few months later]

You just gave birth to your twins. They were both healthy. " Who do you think can be godparents ? " Benedict asks you " I was thinking of Lee for the godfather " " Well that complete me because J was thinking of Sally for the godmother " " For Joelle or for Jake ? " " For both " Ben says. You smile and nod. Your family and Ben's parents enters the hospital room " They're so pretty " Ben's mother says. You smile and thank her " I'm proud of you both " she adds. After, Lee asks who were the godparents " Sally and you " Ben says. Lee and Sally smiles, thanking you. You look at Will and says " I promise you Will, if we have another child you'll be the godfather ". Will smiles and says " Anyway I wasn't really in the age to be a godfather ". You nod and smiles. Lee asks to hold Jake and Sally to hold Joelle. They smiles an says " They both look like you. Joelle look a lot like Ben and Jake look like you ". You smile and nod.

You and Ben were finally parents of Jake and Joelle Cumberbatch and you knew that they won't be your last child.