Aragorn Request

jumpingmanatee requested: Being Fíli's lover and being crushed after his death. But later meeting Aragorn after joining the Fellowship. ... Slowly allowing him to mend your broken heart.

You were in the Company of Thorin with your few months lover, Fíli. You couldn't believe you've stole the Prince's heart, but you did after few days of meating. You were with the brothers on anight watch. You were snuggling with Fíli. Kíli was smiling as he looks at you. He was happy that his brother found a lover. Fíli looked at you and smiles before giving you a little kiss on the forehead. You blush and put your head deeper in his neck.

Today was the battle. You were fighting next to Fíli, Kiíli and Thorin. After a while, Fíli and Kíli walk to a cavern. Few minutes later, you didn't saw Fíli anymore, you were scared. " This one die first. Then the brother, then you Oakenshield, you will die last " " Run! " you hear Fíli screams. Azog stabs him and drops him. You let out a cry and run to your love. " Here ends your filthy bloodline ". You run to Fíli and kneel next to him " Fíli " you say crying. He choke blood and says " My love ". Fíli used the energy that stays him to wipe your tears and to say " You got to be strong, I know you are ". You let out a cry and wipe the blood out of his mouth. He makes a little smile and you kiss him. He kisses you back and says " I love you " and die. You put a hand on his forehead and cry on him. You take his lifeless body and put his head on your knees, crying him for as long as you can before you needed to start fighting again.

[60 years later, in the Fellowship]

You were walking next to Legolas and Gimli. You were dressed in a green tunic and your long hairs were braid on the side. You were from Lake-Town but escape when the Master became too mean. You went with your friend Gandalf and lives with him, until he enters you in the adventure of claiming back Erebor. Now, you were in the Fellowship of the Ring, again because of Gandalf. " (y/n)! Do you think mister Gandalf will come back? " Gimli asks. You look at the small Dwarf and says " Yes Gimli, I am sure he will, he must be very occupied ". Gimli nods and you smile. After a while, you look on the horizon and saw the Lonely Mountain. You let out a gasp and stop walking. Legolas looks where you were looking and understand. Tears were coming out of your eyes. Aragorn looks at you and says " What's wrong? " " N-nothing " you say. He nods, unsure, and continues to walk. Later that day, when Aragorn was on a night watch and that you weren't able to sleep, Aragorn looked at you and says " Why did you stopped walking? " " A memory that came back " " What memory? " " I was in the Company of Thorin Oakenshield. I was with his nephew, Fíli, we were in love. I think you can guess the other part " you say, tear leaving your eye. " Yes, I know the rest of the story, at least, I can guess most of it ". You make a little nod and turn around, not wanting him to see you breaking down.

It's been few days you told Aragorn about your story. You were having a feeling you didn't had before toward Aragorn, but you didn't knew what it was. After few days you find out. It was love. You slowly started to fell in love with the heir of Gondor. Few days later, Aragorn takes you out on a walk to talk " Do you think your heart will ever be mend? I mean, do you think you'll ever be able to love another men? " he asks you. " I don't know, maybe. Fíli and I were together since only a year and half but it was true love, everyone said it ". Aragorn turned to you and says " Yeah I know, it happen to me too but I got over it, even if I never forgot the girl ". You turn to him and take his hand and give it a little squeeze. He squeezes your hand back and gives you a little smile. You were even more falling in love with him. " I don't know if I'll ever be able because for me, loving another guy is like if I for me is like if I was forgetting Fíli, like if our love never existed, like if we never met...". Aragorn turns around and says " Don't think that. It's not because you have another lover that you never had Fíli... ". A tear escape your eyes and you nod. Aragorn wipe them and smiles " I will help you getting trough this. I'll always be there for you ". You smile and thanks him. That when Aragorn started to slowly mend your broken heart. When you were ready to love again, within few days, you and Aragorn were lovers and he makes you happy again.

[Few years later]

You and Aragorn had seven children, five boys and two girls: Fíli; your eldest son, Kíli; your second son, Aradon; your third son, Jala; your first daughter, Thorin; your fourth son, Arathor; your fifth son and Arana; you second daughter and last child.