Kíli

Fíli was courting you since few months. You were loving him like you never loved someone. You were in the Blue Mountain with the other Dwarfs, freaking out since Fíli was on a Company with Thorin, his brother and other Dwarfs. Many months after they left, you all could finally go back to Erebor. You were going to see Fíli again. When you arrive to Erebor, you got off of your horse and run inside. You saw Balin and smiles " Balin! " " Lass, happy to see you again! " he says. You smile a d ask him " Where's Fíli? " Balin's face change in a sad one and you were scared " Go to the healers ". You walk there only to see Kíli, Thorin and Fíli on beds. You walk to Fíli but someone stops you, it was Dwalin " I don't think you should go there lass " " Why? " you say in tears. " Because... He's dead " " No... No! " you scream. You fall to the ground and Dwalin tries to get you up but it didn't worked. Big tears were falling down your face " He promised! " you say " I know lass. I know " Dwalin says.

[Few years later]

Fíli was dead since few years and now, you were Kíli's wife. He helped you getting over Fíli's death and you helped him too to get over his brother's death and you both fell in love with each other. You were pregnant of your first child with Kíli you were heavily pregnant and you couldn't do anything. When you felt your water broke, Kíli brings you to the healers. Twenty hours later, your heard the cries of your baby " It's a boy " the healer says. You and Kíli smile. After the healer arrange your baby, she gives it to you and left. Your baby was looking a lot like you, he has blond hairs and blue eyes " Hoe do we name him? " Kíli asks. " How about Fíli " you say. Kíli nods and smiles " I love you so much " he says " I love you too Kíli ".