Thranduil Request

DDJW_Tchai requested: Can you do one where the reader is Thranduil's wife and they have an argument?

Being Thranduil's wife wasn't always easy. Yes sure he was sweet, carrying, but when he became angry, it was hard. Thranduil was now having one of his hard time and he was taking everything out on you " If he looked where he was walking, he wouldn't be captured by an Orc " he says talking about one of his guard. " He wasn't captured, first, he was attacked by an Orc " you say. Thranduil looked at you angrily. " Why do you always take the other sides instead of mine?! You're my wife! Not a simple poor woman! ". Your eyes grew big. You look at your husband " I beg your pardon? What dis you just says? ". " Oh, did I just offense the Queen of Mirkwood? Queen that if I haven't saved would have been killed by giants spiders living in her forest? ". That's it, he just travers the line. " I could control these spiders. I was fine " " No you weren't. If I didn't come you would have been dead by now ". You got up of your bed and storm out of the room. " That's it! Leave! And don't come again! " he screams. You take your bow and walk to the forest to do archery. After a while, you heard sounds. You turn around to see a giant spider. You let put a little scream and before it can harm you, you saw a bow traversing it head....

NOTE: Should I do a part two? And I hope I'm starting in a good way :). My emotions are kinda high since this morning so I can make a lot of mistakes an everything.. But I hope that's what you wanted for now :) And message me if you want a part two!!!