Aidan Turner and Dean O'Gorman SMUT!!!

You were Dean's girlfriend and Aidan's best friend. One night, you, Dean and Aidan were getting drunk and after a while Aidan says " How about we play a game ? " " Yeah ! " you say. Dean smiles and asks Aidan asks his friend " We asks each other questions. If we answer wrong, we take out a piece of clothe, if we're right, we continue " Aidan answers. Ou and Dean nods and you take a sip of your beer. " Ok, (y/n), asks someone a question " Dean says. You nod and ask a question to Aidan " What is my favorite band ? " " Hum.. (y/f/b/n) ". You nod and Aidan asks Dean a question " My favorite color ? ". You laugh at how stupid was the question. " Hum.. Green ! " Dean says. " No " Aidan says. He says his favorite color and Dean take of his jacket. You continue the game and after an hour, you were only in pants, bra and panties, Aidan was in his shirt and his boxer only and Dean was in his short and boxer. " Ok hum Aidan, what is my favorite thing of Dean ? " " His dick ! " Aidan answers. You all laugh and says " Yes sure thing I love it but no, it's his eyes " you say. Aidan took of his shirt, making him in only his boxer. You whistle and continue the game. You were now all naked and all drunk over the head. Dean saw Aidan biting his lips as he look at you breast. " Pretty isn't it ? " Dean says. Getting up. He walk to you and put his hands on your shoulders. " On your knees " he whisper to you on your ears. You listen to him and Dean looked at Aidan and says " She does anything I want. Don't you hen (y/n) ? " " Yes master " you say. Aidan was growing hard, you could see it. Dean brings his hands to your breast and massage them. You moan and Dean grins. He continues for a while before he puts a finger in your mouth. You suck it and you were more turn on, so was Aidan. Dean soon entered two fingers in your wet pussy. You moan on his finger that was still in your mouth and Dean smiles. " A so pretty girl, how can we not take advantage of it ". Aidan wasn't able to take it anymore, Dean either. You were now all in the bedroom you shared with Dean, having a threesome. Dean was fucking you hard but slow and you were sucking Aidan. You let out a moan on Aidan's dick which cause him to moan either. After a while, you felt both of Aidan and Dean come. You swallow Aidan's seeds and smiles. You lay naked in between Aidan and Dean " Next time we change place " Aidan propose. " Totally ok with that ! " Dean says. You smile and kiss Dean before falling asleep.