Aragorn Request

jumpingmanatee requested: Arwen being jealous when Aragorn is in love with you

You were an Elf, Legolas's daughter. You didn't knew your mother, she died after giving birth to you. Your father raised you with your grandfather, King Thranduil. You were best friend with King of Gondor, Aragorn. Your father didn't mind since he knew him. You first met him when you were in the Fellowship of the Ring. Your father didn't wanted you to go at first, but Thranduil convinced him. You were in love with Aragorn, but never told anyone. You were now in Gondor with Aragorn, your dad, the four Hobbits, Gimli and Gandalf. You were all there because today was fifth year of Boromir's death. Surely, his brother Faramir was there. You felt Aragorn's stare on you, which makes you blush and it shows quite a lot since you were pale, normal since you were an Elf. At the end, Aragorn was talking with your dad and you were talking with Faramir. When it was time to go, you give Aragorn a big and long hug and give him a little kiss on the cheek " To the next time we see each other " you say. He smiles and kiss your hand. You smile and Aragorn looks in your blue eyes " I hope it will be soon. I'm sure Lord Elrond would be happy to see us ". You nod and walk away with your father. As you were riding back to Mirkwood, your dad looks at you and says " He seems to appreciate you a lot ". You blush a bit and say " Oh Ada [father], were friends, only. It's like if I say that Gimli seems to appreciate you a lot, you are just friends " " Oh yes, Gimli and I are only friends, my heart's belong to your mother and to no other woman. Sure, you have a big place in it, how can I not love my daughter ". You smile. You arrived to Mirkwood and went directly to bed since you were tired.

You and Aragorn were in Rivendell. Aragorn wanted you to come with him to visit Lord Elrond. You could see that Arwen was jealous of you but you didn't knew why.

[Aragorn's POV]

Arwen wanted to talk to me in private. We were walking together in the gardens of her house. " I need to tell you something important Aragorn " she says. I turn around and smile " What is it? " " I can't help but be jealous of your love for (y/n) ". Now I understood there glares she was giving me since (y/n) and I arrived. " I'm sorry Arwen, my heart belongs to (y/n) and (y/n) only ". She sighs " I understand. It's fine ". I give her a reconforting smile and we continue to talk.

Few days later, (y/n) and I got married in Gondor. As we kiss, the White Tree bloomed, sending petals everywhere. I smile, so did my wife. In front of the crowd, I saw Legolas and Thranduil. They were both smiling. At the end, Legolas and his father walked to me and (y/n). " Now, she's on your charge Aragorn. Takes good care of her " Legolas tells me. I nod, than Thranduil add his word " If I hear that she's hurt in anyway, I'll send my guards " " Oh please grandfather, Aragorn won't harm me ". He gives her a smile and gives her a kiss on the forehead. " Now Aragorn, I think we will let you two together so you can ask her what you wanted ". I smile and Legolas gives a kiss on his daughter head before leaving. " What did you wanted to asks me? " " You have powers " " Yes... " " Can you make me immortal, se we'll e able to see all of our children, grandchildren and grand-grandchildren grow up ". She nods and takes my hands. She pronounce a little sentence in Elvish and I felt something new. I felt the immortality in me. I smile and kiss her. She kisses me back and we started our life as men and wife but also as King and Queen.