Bard the Bowman #2

{Being able to see your new born daughter and your two oldest for few minutes before dying}

You just gave birth to your third child, Tilda. She was beautiful. Your husband was next to you smiling. Your twi oldest child Bain and Sigrid were next to you also but on the other side as their father. You felt weird but didn't care of it. You hold your daughter and smiles " She looks a lot like you my love " Bard says. You smile. After a while you say " I love you all you know ". Your family nods and you continue " Bain, take care of your father and your sisters. Sigrid, take care of your siblings and father. And Bard, my love, continue to be a good father for our childs ". " I love you all so much". You give Tilda to Bard " I love you Bain " you say putting a hand on his pink cheek. You put your other hand on Sigrid cheek and say " I love you Sigrid, you'll make a good grown woman ". You turn to Bard and put both of your hands on his cheeks " My love, our wedding day was the best day in my life. I love you more than you could ever imagine ". And after giving them a weak smile, you died.

Bard looked scared. He put Tilda in her home made crib and shake you " (y/n) ! Wake up ! ". Deep down he knew you were dead. He started to cry, so does Bain and Sigrid. Sigrid throw herself in her father arms and Bain puts his head on your dead chest, crying. Your son, daughter and husband were all crying over you.