Richard Armitage #3

{Imagine Richard taking your virginity}

You and Richard were together since a year and half. You were both 18. You were still a virgin and you knew that Richard wasn't. You knew he already had sex. Ge was waiting for you to be ready and you were grateful over him for that.

You were listening to a movie with Richard and after a while, you look at Richard and say " I'm ready " " You're ready ? " Richard asks " I'm ready to have sex ". He looks at you and smiles. He kisses you and bring you too your room. Both of you were now naked. Richard places himself at your entrance and say " You sure ? " " Yes " " It's gonna hurt a little but it will go away soon, I promise ". You nod and he enters you slowly. You gasp in pain and grab the sheets. Richard let you adjust an after a while you nod, making him understand he could continues. He started to move slow until you tell him to go faster. After half an hour, you were feeling yourself coming " I'm close " you say " Me too " Richard says. After you both came, Richard puts himself out of you and put off the condom to put it in the trash can. It was close to be night and you snuggle naked with Rich. " I'm glad you were my first " you say. Richard smiles and kisses you.