Legolas

Trees. Leafs. Only thing you could see was a dark forest. You got lost in Mirkwood. You were an elf from Rivendell but got lost while leaving and you ended up here in Mirkwood forest. You heard voices but keep going. You had a bow and a lot of arrows and also two daggers. Then, you saw a spider coming out of nowhere. You killed it with an arrow but after few seconds, more came and you weren't able to kill all of them by your own. After a while, you saw a blond figure killing spiders. When they were all dead, you look at him and say " Thank you, I don't think I would be alive if you haven't come " " You're welcome, I'm Legolas Greenleaf " " (y/n) Blueriver ". He smiles " Come with me, I'll take you too the castle ". You smile then you remember 'Legolas Greenleaf, it's the prince of Mirkwood ! '. You stop walking and Legolas looks at you " Why have you stop ? " " Why would you care for me, you're the prince, you have much other thing to do than care about me " " I might be the prince but that doesn't mean I can't care for you ". You look down " I care for you because this forest is dangerous and I don't want something to happen to you in this forest, I heard you fighting and I came " he says handing you his hand. You take it and he walks hand in hand with you. When you arrived near the castle he let go of your hand and a guard say " Who do you bring there my prince ? " " (y/n) Blueriver, I found her in the forest, I'll bring her as a guest ". The guard nods and let both of you enter. After Legolas shows you your apartment, which were beside his, Legolas looked at you and say " Listen I know we just met but I love you ". You look at Legolas and smile " I love you too Legolas ". He smiles and bent down to kiss you only to be stops by Thranduil " What are you doing son ? ". Legolas turns and says " I was about to kiss my love ". Thranduil looks at you " Is she royal ? ". Legolas sigh " Why does it always comes back to royalty with you ? Can't you just accepted that I love a normal elf ? " " I told you Legolas, you take a royal one or you don't have one " and with that he left. Legolas turn to you an says " I'm sorry about him, he can't accept the fact that I love a normal girl ". You look at him and smiles " That's alright, anyway he'll probably make me leave in few days " " No, I will stop him " " Legolas, he's the King, we all know that no one can stop the King " " I'll do anything to keep you with me forever ". You smile and hug him " I love you so much " you say " I love you too " he says and kiss you.

Few days later

You and Legolas were in the garden talking when you saw Thranduil enters. Automatically, Legolas put an arm around you but the King raised a hand in defeat " I see how you act around her, I see how you really love her, it reminds me of my love for your mother, I see how you both love each other and I see that you both bring joy in each other's life so I came here to give you my permission for marrying her " and he leave you alone. You look at Legolas', he was smiling " What just happen ? " " I kinda asks my father id I could marry you, sure at first he says no but I think that now you know what follow ". You smiles and kiss Legolas. He kiss you back and after breaking the kiss he says " Will you marry me ? ". You nod and he smiles.

At the wedding

Legolas was holding your hands as the guy that was marrying you was talking " I pronounce you wife and husband, you may now kiss the bride " he says in Elvish. Legolas kisses you abs everybody clap, even Thranduil, which surprise you.