Fíli Request

DarlingStories requested: Dwalin being your over protective uncle and seeing you with Fíli.

You were Balin's daughter, which means you were Dwalin's niece. You loved your father and uncle, they were kind to you, especially since you didn't know your mom, she died after giving birth to you. You were one of the member of the Company. At first, your father didn't want but since your uncle teach you how to fight, he knew you were a great warrior so he took you with him. You arrived at Bag Ends and ring the doorbell " Balin, at your service " your father says " (y/n), at your service ". Bilbo answers and you both enter. After Balin and Dwalin says hello, your uncle looks at you and says " Ah, my dear (y/n), I'm proud you came. I knew you would come ". You smile and after a while, there was another ring. " Fíli, and Kíli, at your service " you heard. When they enter, the blonde Dwarf caught your eyes immediately. He was looking awesome, like the other one. " Fíli, Kíli " your father says " Master Balin " the dark haired answers. You saw the blonde guy always looking at you " Who is this beautiful Dwarf Master Balin? " he asks. Balin did a little angry face but before he could answer, your uncle says " This is (y/n), my niece, Balin's daughter ". The blonde guy did a surprised face and the other laugh at him " Ah ah! Brother are you caught? " " Shut up Kíli " he says giving him a little punch on the arm. Kíli smiles while rubbing his arm and says " I'm Kíli, Prince Of Erebor. This is my older brother Fíli. Heir to the throne. We're the sons of Thorin's sister ". You nod and smile " It's a pleasure to meet you boys. It's a relief since I though I was going to be around only old Dwarfs like my father and uncle " you say joking. Dwalin gave you a little slap on the back of the head and you laugh " Don't speak too quick lass, you'll get old one day " your father says. You smile and turns back to the brothers. A thing you didn't knew was that your smile was melting the eldest Prince.

It's been few months that Erebor was taken back. You were best friends with Fíli and Kíli but you knew there was something more with Fíli. One day, Fíli told you he would love you too meet is mother. You accepted and you both waited for her to arrive with the other Dwarfs. While waiting, you and Fíli were snuggled up together talking while laying in the grass. You did a flower crown to Fíli and put it on his head " King Fíli of Erebor " you say. Fíli laugh and did you a crown too " Queen (y/n) of Erebor ". He puts the crown on your head and you blush. Fíli smiles and you talked again for few minutes, which turns into hours.

Dwalin wanted to see you alone. You weren't scared since it was your uncle. " Is there something between you and the Dwarf Prince? " he asks you " No, apart friendship there's nothing uncle " you answer. He nods and you walk back to Fíli. When Fíli's mother arrives, she rushes to him and his brother and hug them. You were next to Fíli smiling. When she broke the hug, she looks at you and says " Well well well, Fíli can you tell your mother who is this girl? " she says on a smirking tone. Now you knew who gave this to the brothers. " Mom, this is (y/n), Balin's daughter, my friend ". She looks at you and says " Really, for Durin's sake, last time I saw you you were still a little Dwarf. You've grow into a very awesome She-Dwarf dear " she says " Thank you hum... " " Dís " " Dís... Wow pretty name ". She smiles and thank you. You give her a smile and saw Fíli smiling like a crazy. When you were alone again with him, he looks at you and says " My mom really loves you. I could see it in her eyes ". You smile and nod " I was also wondering if I could ask you something..." " Go on " you say. Fíli sighs and continues " (y/n), I really love you, a lot, and more than in a friend way so I was wondering, if you love me back for sure, would you want to be my girlfriend? ". You nod and kiss Fíli. This was the beginning of a long relationship. When you told that to everyone, they were really happy and they were even saying that it was about time. Sure, your uncle and father were overprotective, as usual, but they were really happy for you. " You better take care of her hum. If you don't we'll have a long talk " Dwalin says to Fíli. Fíli nods and Dwalin give him a smile.

NOTE: I hope this is want you wanted love : )