Your First Date / The Hobbit Cast #4 part 2 of 16

NOTE: Sorry it took a long while to update I was busy. Thanks to everyone who follow me and like my stories I LOVE YOU GUYS XXXXXXX

Martin Freeman: Few days later, Martin called you. You were now driving to the coffee where you both met. You were dressed in a simple coral dress with black shoes. As you enter the coffee, you saw Martin with a coffee siting at a table. You smile and walk to him " Hey " you sa. He looks at you and smiles " Hey ". After few minutes of talking, you say " I'll go search myself a coffee ". He nods and smiles. You get back after ordering a (take the drink you want) and you sat back at your place. You look at the 23 years old man that was sitting in front of you and you smile. Martin makes a joke that makes you laugh and he smiles " I really love your laugh you know " he says. You look at him and blush " Thank you Martin " you say. He makes again a little smile and says " Only saying the truth ". You smile and continue to talk with Martin.

Richard Armitage: It was close to seven and you were waiting for Richard to arrive at your house. You hear someone knock on your door and you smile. You open the door and saw Richard. You smile and he says " Ready for a date ? ". You nod and says " Yeah, ready for a date with you ". He smiles and lead you to his car. You enter on the passager seat and he drives to somewhere " Where are we going ? " " I was thinking for a movie. What do you want to see ? " Richard asks. " Hum I don't know.. How about Harry Potter ? ". He smiles and nods " Yeah that would be a good movie ". You smile and few minutes later, you arrived at the cinema. You both got out of the car and enter the cinema. " Hello " the girl says " Hi, two times Harry Potter please " Richard says. The girl nods and hand you two tickets. Richard pays and you walk to the room after taking a popcorn. The movie started and you were excited. You've always loved Harry Potter and Richard knew it. At the middle of the movie, you put your hand in the popcorn bag to take popcorn but instead of taking what you wanted, you take Richard's hand. You blush and look at him. You saw that he was also blushing. You let out a little laugh and he smiles. Until the end of the movie, you couldn't stop thinking about Richard, in a way you never thought about before.

Luke Evans: As Luke promise, he would take you out for a coffee to make himself forgive. He called you few minutes ago, telling you he was coming to your house in fifteen minutes. You were on a rush to prepare yourself but you knew you would have time. You put on clothes, since you were still in pyjama. You put a white shirt and a army style coat, black thigh pants and black boots. You put your hairs in a loose bun and wait for Luke to arrive. When he arrives, he smiles at you an says " You're really pretty " " Thank you " you say blushing. Luke smiles and you both walked to his car. He drives to the coffee and when you arrives, you both ordered what you wanted and he pays. You walk and sat at a table. After a while of talking, Luke looked at you and says " How old are you ? " " I'm 22. You ? " " I'm 24 ". You smile, so does Luke. " Did you hurt yourself when you fall ? " he asks you again " Not really. I hurt my back a bit but nothing bad " you answer. Luke makes a little sigh and smiles " I was really worried. When I saw you fall I was sure you broke something ". You smile and say " No don't be scared. I had nothing bad ". Luke smiles again, making you melt. At the end, Luke look at you and says " I think it's the best date I had in my entire life ". You smile and say " Me too ". Luke smiles again and say " I think it won't be the last we'll see each other (y/n) " " It will be a pleasure to see you again Luke ".

Orlando Bloom: It's been a week and half that Orlando told you he was going to call you. You were in your living room, listening to Edward Cissors Hands when your cell ring. " Hello ? " " Hey (y/n) ". You smile " Hey Orlando ! " " What do you think of going on a date tonight ? " " Yes sure " " Ok then I'm coming in fifteen minutes " " Ok ! ". You hang up and walk to your room to clothe yourself. When you were ready, you hear Orlando's car entering your parking. You got outside, lock the door and see him smile in his car. You give him a smile and walk to his car. You enter and he says " You're really pretty in that outfit you know ". You blush and thank him. You drive to the restaurant where you were having your date and you smile. It was a normal restaurant, not to chic, not to simple. You enter and sat at a table. After ordering, you both ate while learning more about the other. You had many things in common with Orlando. At the end of the date, you and Orlando enter back the car and as he started driving he says " I really had a great time with you " " Me too " you say smiling. He looks at you and smiles " Maybe we can hang out together sometimes " " I would love too " you say. Orlando smiles again, making you fangirl a bit inside.

Aidan Turner: Few days later, you and Aidan were going on a date to get to know each of you. You and him talked around a coffee . At the end of the date, you realized that you and Aidan had a lot of things in common. He smiles again as he looks at you while he drives and he drives to his home so you could continue the date. As you arrive at his home, he lets you enter and you sat on the couch. He sat beside you and you put your head on his left shoulder. He looks at you and smiles. He puts his arm around your waist and you listen to movies.

[Aidan's POV]

At the end of the marathon, Aidan looks at you and saw that you were sleeping. He smiles and gently put you on the other side so your head could be resting on the other arm of the couch. He grab his cell and call your older brother " Yeah ? " Dean says. " Hey Dean " " Hey Aid how are you going ? " " I'm fine and you ? " " Yeah I'm fine and how's (y/n) ? " " Oh she's sleeping so I was thinking of keeping her for the night so I was calling you so you wouldn't worry " " Yeah sure. I'll come and get her tomorrow ". I smile and say " Ok ! Good night mate " " Good night Aid ". We both hang up and I look at my friend's sister. She was so pretty. I love her so much. I walk to my room and take a blanket for her. I put it on her and walk back to my room smiling.

Dean O'Gorman: You were preparing for your date with Dean. Amanda was helping you with your hairs. When you were done, you thank her and drive to the place where you and Dean were going for your date. As you arrive, you saw Dean's car. You smile and enters the small coffee. You saw him sitting at a table with two coffees, yours and his. You walk to him and when he saw you he smiles " Hey " " Hey " you sat and take a sip of your coffee " Thanks for the coffee " " Your welcome love ". You blush and smile. Dean smiles also and take a sip of his coffee " Why Martin is considering you as his daughter ? " " It's a bit complicated but I'll resume. My mom is Martin's older daughter, she's six years older than him. She had me at 16, my father was 20. My uncle was only 10 but when I was 12, he took me with him because my parents weren't really taking care of me so he takes me with him and I stayed with him until I got an appartment ". Dean nods. You make a little smile and you continue to talk until the end of the date. Dean couldn't stop staring at you for all the date. Everytime you felt him stare at you, you couldn't help but blush, which Dean notice. At th end of the date, Dean looks at you and says " I want to start that again at anytime ! ". You nod " Me too ". He smiles and before you enter your car, Dean gives you a kiss on the cheek, making you blush really hard.

Lee Pace: You got to learn more about Lee and after few weeks of meeting, you both went on adate together. He was coming to get you for a film. As you arrive to the teather, Lee smiles. You both sat on seats and wait for the movie to start " You know, when I first saw you in this costume, I was charmed " Lee says. You blush and look at him " Thank you.. I was also charmed when I saw you, you look so majestic in this Elf costume ". Lee smiles. The movie starts and you smile. You weren't really comfortable in the seats and after a while you put your head on Lee's shoulder. He looks at you and smiles. He gives you a little kiss on the head, making you blush like a crazy, hopefully he didn't saw it. At the end of the movie, you and Lee went to a restaurent. As you eat, Lee looks at you and smiles. You smile back and continue to talk with him. At the real end of the date, Lee drives you home and before you get out of his car, he looks at you and says " I'll call you soon so we could get out again " you nod and smile. He smiles back and you get out. He drives away and you enter your house smiling.

Benedict Cumberbatch: Benedict called you few minutes ago for a coffee date. You sure accept, how could you not, it was Benedict Cumberbatch! You were preparing yourself and when you were ready you drive to the coffee shop where you work. When you arrive, you wait for Ben to arrive, which he did two minutes after. " Hey ! Sorry if I'm late " he says " No no you're not late, you're just fine ". He smiles and sit down in front of you. You prepare coffee for both of you and talk with Ben for a long while. You both had many things in common. After a while of talking, Ben takes your hands in his and says " I'm so happy to have meet you. It was the best day of my life ". You look at Ben in the eyes and smile, while blushing. " It was the best day of my life too ". Ben smiles and squeezes your hands.