Thorin Request

HobbitLover1234 requested: Can you please do a Thorin request.
Name: Elena
Race: Dwarf
Scene: Elena is heavily pregnant with Thorin's child and she gives birth on Durin's day to a girl who they name Theresa

NOTE: Thorin's wife will be reader, (y/n) and their daughter name will be Elena instead of Theresa. Hope you won't mind 😊

You were eight months pregnant of your beloved one, Thorin Oakenshid. It was your third child together, you already had two sons: Thoráin and Frerin ||. All the Dwarfs were back to Erebor since Thorin claim it back. Durin's day was coming really quick, in less than a month. It would be the festivities, as always. You wanted to be there on Durin's day, but you might be nine months pregnant and Thorin will say ' You stay inside, I don't want you and the baby hurt '. The baby couldn't stop moving. You sigh and Thorin looks at you and says " What's wrong my love? " " The baby can't stop moving ". Thorin smiles and put his hand on your round belly. Few minutes later, the baby stops moving and kicking. Thorin gives you a kiss and says " I need to go on a reunion for Durin's day " " I want to come too! I'm the Queen " you say. " No my love. I want you to stay in bed. I'll asks our nephews to stay with you " " For Durin's sake Thorin please. To stay in bed or to sit on a chair I'm not moving anyway". He smiles and says " Ok, you can come ". You smile and kiss him. Thorin helps you getting up and helps you getting dress. Thorin lace your dress and when he was done, he put his hands on your round belly " I can't wait to see this little treasure " he says. You smile and he gives you a kiss on the cheek before you both leave.

It was the day before Durin's day. You were with Dís, Fíli, Kíli, Thoráin and Frerin. The boys were playing together while you and Dís talked around a tea. That evening, you felt your water broke. When you tell Thorin, he brings you to the maids. After sixteen hours, you were ready to give birth. The maid td you to push, which you did for eight hours. You hear your baby cries " Its a little girl " the maid says. You smile and take your daughter in your arms after the maid wash her and cut the umbilical cord. The maid left, leaving you alone with Thorin. " How do we name her? " you asks " How about Elena? ". You nod and smiles. It was the beginning of Durin's day. You left two hours after giving birth. At the festivities, Thorin says " Everyone, please listen " in Dwarvish and everyone stops talking. " I have something to announce you ". You enter the room with Elena and everyone was surprise " This morning, my wife gave birth to our daughter, Elena ". You smile and look at Thorin. You sons were sotting next to him. They were looking so much like him. Kíli was next to you, Fíli next to him and Dís next to her oldest son. You sit down and the festivities starts. Kíli looks at his cousin and says " She looks like you auntie ". You look at him and smiles. You look at your sleeping daughter and a tear if joy escape your eyes.