Aidan Turner

Aidan was your brother's friend. Your brother was Dean O'Gorman, you were eight years younger than him. You were a psychologist. You were in your office when you hear the a knock on the door. You smile, probably the one you were going to meet. This was strange because the person didn't give a name. When you open the door, you gasp " Aidan ? ". He enters and you close the door and you hear him starting to cry. He sat down on the little couch and you sat on your chair " I can't do it anymore (y/n), I can't help it ". You sigh and take his hands " What's wrong Aidan ? ". He walk to your desk, take your pc and went on a site. You take your pc and reads

Aidan Turner

Many persons says that Aidan Turner is a good actor but, is he really ? We've see Aidan in Being Human, The Hobbit and many other things. Aidan isn't as good as he think he is, he doesn't act correctly ! He is a shame in acting ! Many persons think he should quit his career and just stay out of the media way !

As you read that you became more angry. You close our pc violently and put it back on the desk. Tears were streaming down our face either and Aidan throw himself in your arms. You let him cry while saying " Aidan don't believe them please, believe me when I say that you are the most incredible person in the world ! You're acting is perfect and it can't be better than it is ". Aidan look at you and say " You say that only because you're my friend " " That's not true and you know it ! You're acting is perfect and no one can change that ! ". Aidan get up and walk to your books and says " Again, you say that because you're my friend ". You were mad because of the article and you were sad because he thnks that it was true. " Aidan Turner do I look like joking ? " you asks tears streaming down your face. When he looks at you and saw the tears, he knew that you were saying truth " No, you don't look like joking " he says tears still falling down. He walk to you and hug you. When you broke the hug few seconds later, you dry his new tears and he says " Thak you for always being there for me ". You smile and say " That's what friends are made for ". He smiles and bent down to kiss you. Before his lips could touch yours, the door opens. " Aidan, what are you doing here ? " you hear your brother asks " I came to talk to your sister, what does it look like ? " " Well, it look like you were about to kiss her ". You blush knowing that Aidan didn't like you this way. Well, that what you thought.. " Maybe I was about to kissh er, who knows ". You blush more and Dean smiles " I'll let you two alone, (y/n), come out after I need to talk to you " Dean says. You nod and he left, closing the door behind him. Before he closes the door he grins at Aidan and Aidan grins back at him. When the door finally close, you wait a bit and say " Were you really about to kiss me or.. ? ". Aidan looks at you and smiles. " Maybe, who knows.. ". And without warning, he kiss you passionatly on the lips. You kiss back and smiles. Your hands were around his neck and his were around your waist. He broke the kiss and say " I love you (y/n) O'Gorman " " I love you too Aidan Turner ". He smiles and kiss you again.