Thorin Oakenshield

You just arrived Erebor. The Lonely Mountain was claim back since few days when you arrived. You couldn't wait to see your husband, Thorin. When you arrived, Thorin was waiting for you " My love " he says. You smile and hug him before giving him a kiss. He kisses you back and says " I missed you so much " " I misses you too my King ". He smiles and kisses you again.

[Four months later]

Oín just told you that you were four months pregnant. Thorin was even in his dragon sickness, even more that when you arrived. You were scared to tell him that you were pregnant. He wasn't even caring about you, only his stone. Since you had nowhere to sleep, you were sharing a bed with your youngest nephew. You were laying in your nephew's bed, your back was facing him. You were cold but you didn't wanted to disturb Kíli since he already accept that you could share his bed. You were shaking a bit and you hear Kíli says " Auntie are you cold? " " It's nothing Kíli " you say. " Come here " he says. You turn around and snuggle him. His body was warm, it reminds you of Thorin. You had a little bump that started to show and Kíli felt it " What's that? " he says, his eyes big " What wrong? " you ask him " There's a bump...". You smile and say " That's normal Kíli " " And why that? " " Because I'm pregnant ". Kíli's eyes grew big and you could see happiness. " I'll have a cousin?! ". You nod and Kíli smiles " Does uncle knows it? " " No, only you, Fíli and your mother. Oh and Oín since he told me " " Auntie, you need to tell uncle " " He doesn't care about nothing else than his Arkenstone Kíli, it won't gove anything even if I tell him ". Kíli looks at you and says, " Tomorrow you'll tell him with no doubt ". You sigh an says " If it can makes your happiness ".

Next day, after you wake up, Kíli and Fíli brings you to Thorin " Uncle, (y/n) wants to talk to you ". Thorin looks at you and your nephews walk out of the council room. " What do you want? " " I need to tell you something important Thorin " " What is it? " he asks on a dark tone. You suddenly felt nervous. Thorin looks at you " Go on, tell me! I don't have all day " You take a deep breath and say " I'm pregnant of four months ".

Do you guys want a part two??.