Kíli

Kíli was courting you since few weeks and you were going to marry in few months. One night, you and Kíli had sex and it led to you being pregnant. You didn't knew how to tell Kíli. ' What if he don't want children '. You walk to talk with Fíli, your best friend. " Fíli, can I talk to you " you ask. " Yes what's wrong? " he says. A tear escape your eyes and Fíli dry it " Hey hey don't cry ". You put your head on his shoulder and sob " I'm pregnant of Kíli " you say between sobs. " That's amazing! Kíli always wanted a family with you " " But we're too young to have a child! " " Believe me, he'll be happy " " You sure? " you ask tears falling down your cheeks. Fíli nods at the same time as drying your cheeks " I am ". He smiles and you walk to Kíli's room. He answers and smiles when he saw you. It was night so he was only in pants " Hey my love " he says. You give him a weak smiles and enter his room. You sat down on his bed and he sits beside you " I have something to tell you ". Kíli nods and you continue " I'm pregnant ". Next thing you knew was that you were in Kíli's arms as he kisses you.

Few days after telling him, you tell Dís and Thorin. They were both surprised but they ended up being happy.

[Few months later]

The healer just left since you gave birth to your son. As you look at him, you felt another pain in your lower abdomen " What's wrong? " Kíli asks. " I think there's another one ". Kíli's eyes grew big and he look to make sure " There's a second baby " he says. " I'll go search the healer " " You won't have time. You'll need to be the healer ". He nods, put your son on another bed and places himself, ready for the baby. Five minutes later, you heard your second baby cries " It's another boy " Kíli says smiling. You smile and when both of your boys were placed into your arms, a tear of joy escape your left eye.