Thorin Oakenshield part 2

[Thorin's POV]

" I'm pregnant of four months ". My eyes grew big. Since I say nothing, (y/n) left with tears in her eyes. I couldn't say anything. I sat there on a chair, thinking of nothing.

[Back to normal POV]

You got out of the council room crying. Fíli an Kíli looks at you and follow you " Auntie!... Auntie where are you going?! ". You run to the horses and take yours and run away with your horse. Your were now in a forest surround by trees. You were thirsty but you didn't had water. You continue to walk with your horse beside you. After a while of walking, you found an apple tree. You sigh and take one since you were also hungry. After eating tree apples, you get back on your horse and ride again away.

[Thorin's POV]

" Find her! You must find her! ". When my nephews told me that my wife ran away with her horse, I got scared. 'What of she get hurt and it hurts the baby in the process? '. I calm myself and climb on my horse. My nephews were with me on their horses. After a while of searching, I hear Fíli screams " I found her ". I run to him and find my wife sleeping. Her horse was laying on the ground and her head was on the horse's belly. I kneel in front of her and look if she had injuries. She seems to have nothing. I put a hand on her cheek and say " My love ". She wakes up but froze when she saw me " Come on, I'm getting you back inside " " What makes you think I want to come back? " " My love, even if you did 't wanted to come back I wouldn't let you outside, your my wife and plus you're pregnant ". She sighs and gets up, which make her horse gets up too. She climb on her horse and we rode back with our nephews to the castle.

[Five months later]

You just gave birth to your babies, two sons, Thoráin and Thrór. You were holding Thrór, your oldest son and Thorin was holding Thoráin. You smile at your son, he was looking so much like your husband. Both of them were looking like your husband. Thorin was now fine, he didn't had the dragon sickness anymore. " Thank you for giving me two wonderful sons. I love you so much ". You smile and say " I love you too Thorin ". He smiles and gives you a kiss on the forehead. That's where a wonderful life started again with Thorin in Erebor.