Bilbo Baggins Request

jackster57: May you please do a smut maybe about Bilbo.

You were with Bilbo at your house, Bag Ends. You married him few weeks ago. You married in Erebor after the Battle. You went with Bilbo and hopefully you were there, you saved the Durin line. Bilbo was always around you. You were trying to make dinner when you felt Bilbo's hand on your hips. You continue to cook and after few seconds, his lips were kissing your neck, leaving love bites. You escape a little moan and Bilbo says " Mind finishing that in our room? Dinner can wait. All I want for now is you ". You smile and turn around. You kiss him and he takes you in his arms to bring you in your chamber. When you arrive, he gently lays you on the bed and start to unmake your dress. When you were both naked, he places himself at your entrance and says " Can I? ". You nod and he slowly enters you, letting you time to adjust his size. When the pain went away, you nod and he continue. Slowly, the pleasure was coming. After few minutes, you both were moaning and in sweat. Warmth was enveloping the room. You felt yourself come " I'm close " you say in a little moan. Bilbo makes a groan, telling you he was close too. You both came at the same time. When all his seed was released, he pulls himself out of you and lays beside you. " I love you so much " he says kissing you " I love you too Bilbo " you say before falling asleep in his arms.