Thranduil

You were in your room reading, when you heard a loud bang coming from outside. You step and go to your window but you saw nothing. A bang comes again and the door opens. You saw Thranduil, he was looking scared. He takes your hand and bring you with him. " You're in danger my love, you need to leave, go to Rivendell, Lord Elrond will take care of you ". You didn't had time to said anything that you were on your horse, ready to leave " When it will be over, I'll send these soldiers to bring you back my love ". He kisses you and the horses leave. As you get to Rivendell, you saw your best friend, Lord Elrond. You get of your horse and he walk to you. He hugs you and you say " I didn't have time to say goodbye to Legolas " you say crying. He pass his hand on your back and try to calm you " It will be over soon I promise you " he says.

It's been few years that you've been here and you were wondering if your son and husband were still alive. You tried to get your horse but you saw Elrond coming " Where are you going ma lady ? " " I was go-going on a ride" you say " You're a good queen but a really bad liar you know " Elrond say placing your horse back at its place. You sigh " I want to go back to my husband and son " you say. Elrond looks at you " I know (y/n), I know, but you need to wait the soldiers to come back ". You and Elrond gets back inside his castle

It's been now seventy years that you were in Rivendell. You still had no news of Mirkwood. After a while of reading the book you were reading when you left your home, you saw Elrond entering your apartment " Soldiers are here to take you ma lady, but I'm going too, just to make sure it is true ". You smile. You were going home.

You were finally going home. You sigh when you saw the big blue doors. Elrond looks at you and give you a side hug. You've always been friend with Elrond. He was always kind to you. When you enters, you smile. You've miss that place, everything of it, the smell, the persons, how it looks, everything. You smile as you saw many maids walking. Then, you walk with Elrond in the throne room. You saw yours next to your husband's one. His was more majestic since he was the King but yours was also as pretty as his. Yours didn't have the big deer corns but a part of that, it was the same as your husband. You smile and walk to your throne. You sat down and smile. You've miss it. Elrond smiles and you heard the door open. You saw Thranduil. You smile and gets up. When he was you he smiles " My love " he says walking to you. You walk to him and when you were to him, he kisses you " I've miss you so much " he says " Seventy years without being able to see you, I couldn't wait to see you again " he says kissing you again. Thranduil turns to Elrond and says " Thank you for taking care of her Elrond, I'll always be great full over you for that ". Elrond smiles and says " I'll always do anything for a friend ". Thranduil smiles and after few minutes of talking, Elrond left because he needed to go back at Rivendell. A guard enters and Thranduil says " Go search the Prince and tell him it's urgent ". The guard nods and walk to the Prince. " How is Legolas ? " " He's fine, he was missing you, I had to raised him alone, it was hard but every day I was talking to you to him, every night before he gets to sleep, he asks me to tell him another story of you and I when we met or when we were friends, before you became my queen ". You smile as you think of your son. Few moments later, you saw a blond haired, blue eyed elf entering the throne room. You smile and tears came in your eyes. The guard left, leaving you alone with Thranduil and your son " Who is this Ada ? " " Ion (I think that mean 'son' but I'm not sure so take that as 'son'), I think you can find out yourself " your husband says. Legolas look at you and after few seconds he says " Nana ? ". You smiles.

Flashback [Thranduil's POV]

Legolas was in his crib laughing. He was looking so much as him mother, same blue eyes, same blond hairs, same as me either. Legolas had his mother's face. As I thought of her I sigh. I missed her so much. It's been six months that she left because of the war and I was worried. I knew she was in security with our friend Elrond but how can you not worry when your wife and love of your life is away for you don't know how much time ? I look at Legolas and say " You look so much like your mother little leaf ". As I finish the sentence he looks at me and smiles and I take him in his arms.

Back to reality

You smile and a tear escape your eye. Legolas run to you and hug you " I missed you so much ". You hug him back and saw Thranduil smiling. " How did you know who I was in few seconds " you ask him. He smiles and say " I remember Ada saying that I look a lot like you ". Thranduil look at his son and say " You were not even two years old " he says. Legolas smiles and say " I remember anything you tell me about Nana ". Thranduil smiles and out a hand on your waist as Legolas hug both of you. You were finally a family again.