Thranduil Request part 2

The giant spider was dead. You wonder who came. After a while, you saw a blond head. " I was fine Thranduil " " I wouldn't let my mom died, would I " you hear your son says. " Oh its you Legolas, I thought it was your father ". Legolas smiles and takes back his arrow. He washes it and put it back with the others. You both walked in the forest killing spiders. After a while, you look at your son and say " I hope your father won't be mad at you for getting out of the castle " " What about you? You got out too. He won't be angry at you? " " He's already angry at me but I don't want your father to scream at you because you didn't obey his orders ". Legolas puts a hand on your shoulder and says " He won't, you know him ". You nod and make a little smile. You both enter back the castle and hopefully Thranduil was nowhere to be seen. You walk to the room where was yours and Thranduil's weapon and put your bow back to it's place. You look at the other weapons. There was Thranduil's sword close to yours. You make a smile and take your daggers to put hem at there place when you hear a sound. You turn around and put your dagger in front of you. It was Thranduil. You sigh and turn back around to finally place your daggers. You didn't talk to him. You walk pass him but he takes your arm and stops you " Let me go " you say. He did as you say and you walk out.

That night, you were in your bed, trying to fall asleep when you hear someone enters the room. You knew it was your husband but you didn't speak " I know you're not asleep " he says. He place himself on his side and looks at you " I'm sorry for what K said earlier. I was a fool for telling you that. I can't talk to you like that, you're my wife, you're the mother of my son " " Of your child " you say " My love... What do you mean " " I'm the mother of your child ". You turn around to see Thranduil smiling. " You're pregnant? ' . You nod " That's why I left later, I couldn't stand the emotions ". Thranduil smiles and kisses you. " I'm sorry, really. It will never happen again ". You nod and say " I know. I know ".