Bain Request part 2

It was yours and Bain's wedding. You were six months pregnant. You saw Bard, Sigrid, Tilda, your siblings, your father but not your mother. You sigh but you didn't interrupt the wedding. " And do you (y/n) take Bard as your husband until death separates you? " " I do " you say looking at Bain. " I pronounce you men and wife, you may now kiss the bride ". Bain kisses you tenderly and you smile in the kiss.

[Two months later]

You were in your house you had with Bain reading beside the fire. After a while, you felt your water broke. You gasp. Bain looks at you and says " Whats wrong? " " My water broke Bain ". His eyes grew big and he run to search your friend who was a kind of nurse. Twenty hours later, your baby was born " It's a boy " your friend says. You smile and when your son was clean, she gave it to you. You look at him and a tear escape your eyes. " I'll leave you both alone with your baby " she says. You look at her and says " Thank you for helping us " " You're welcome ". She left and since you were living beside Bard's house, he came rushing when the screams stops. " It's a boy da " Bain says. Bard smiles and look at him. " You did a good job (y/n) ". You thank him and he says " How did you named him? " " Brad " Bain says. Bard smiles, so dis you and Bain. After few minutes, your parents enter. Your father rushes to your side and smiles " It's a little boy. He looks a lot like you Bain ". Your mother slowly approach and says " I'm sorry for all I think and says. I didn't realize that I was happy to have a grand child ". You look at her and she makes a little smile " What's his name? " " Brad " you tell you. Her smile grew bigger and she put her hand on his little head, patting his dark hairs. " He's really pretty ". You thank her and she gives you a kiss on the forehead. You look at your son and deeply in your heart, you knew that he was the reason why your mother forgave you.