Dean O'Gorman #2

You and your boyfriend Dean just got back from the Hobbit, An Unexpected Journey premiere celebration, which happen at a bar. Dean was drunk and you could tell he was in the mood. You couldn't help but be in the mood as well, how can you not ? It was Dean O'Gorman after all. As you close your door house, Dean kisses you roughly. You kiss him back and put off his tuxedo. While he kisses you neck, you unbutton his jacket. He unzip your dress and make it fall to the ground. You had only your panties under your dress. He take you in his arms and bring you to your bedroom where you put off his shirt and pants, leaving him in the same clothes as you. He took off you panties and you took off his boxer. His hard growing erection was in your hand as you tease him. He was moaning loudly as you get your hand slowly move down on his erection. You put your head down and lick the head of his dick. He moan even more, turning you more on. " Don't tease " he says in a deep voice that make you grin. You started to go faster with your hand. Your bring your other hand and put it under your first one. You were pumping him with your two hands as you kiss him. You let go of one hand and place your mouth on his erection again. You pump faster and faster and after few trust he came in your mouth. You smiles and swallow all his seed. He grins and kisses you. You kiss him back and he lays you down on your bed. He left kisses on your tummy before going down to your entrance. He opens your legs and lick your clit. You throw your head back and moan loudly. He enters his tongue in you before getting it out and teasing you with two of his longs finger. You moan more and turn him even more and more on " Dean " you says in a moan that turns him 10 times more on. He suck your clit while pumping his fingers slowly in and out of you, teasing you for your tease. You harsh your back and after a while without warning Dean enters you. You gasp and he kisses you as he started to move slowly, letting you time to adjust to his big size. " Faster " you say. He listen to you and go faster. More pleasure came and more moans escape your mouth. After few fast and hard trusts, you were close " I'm close " you say in a little moan " Me too " he answers kissing your neck. You came on him and two seconds later he came in you. He continues to thrust and stops five seconds after. He put himself out of you and lays next to you. You both were breathing heavily. You smile and kiss him " We start that back at anytime ! " you say. He nods pulls you for a long and passionate kiss.

Only thing you didn't knew for now was that you wouldn't be able to start again for at least nine months because soon, there was going to be a little Dean growing inside of you.