Faramir Request

kilimylove requested: can you make a Faramir imagine where his father doesn't approve our marriage and try to kill us both. The reader race is human and have long brown hairs.

You were in love with the Captain of the Gondor, Faramir. Denethor wasn't approving your love since the start, even if you were a royal princess. And now that Faramir wants to marry you, he was REALLY not approving. " You and this miserable girl aren't getting married understood?! You already disgrace me! I don't want another shame from you! " " You wish I was never born. You wish to only have Boromir as a heir..." " Yes! I wish you were never born! You're a shame to this family. How come I never killed you before? ".

You and Faramir were trying tour best to not approach Denethor. He was becoming too dangerous. One day, you and Faramir were walking around the castle when you saw Denethor with a knife. He was coming to your way pretty fast. " Faramir..." you say. When he saw his father, he pull his sword and when his father saw it he breaks " Out of my way shame son. I need to do what is the best for my citadel ". You were fearing the worst. You had no weapon and you knew that if Denethor needs to kill Faramir to kill you, he would kill Faramir with no doubt. After Denethor says that sentence, he attacks. Faramir did his best to protected you and it worked, until you felt a pain to your lower belly. You look and saw a big cut. There was a lot of blood and you felt like you were fainting.

[Faramir's POV]

(y/n) was still unconscious. The cut didn't did nothing bad to her but it was big. She had snitches and there was a scar forming. I was by her bed since it happen, which means a week ago. She lost lot of blood but she would be fine. I didn't knew what happened to my father, he disappear after that moment, he ran away. The guards tried to found him but they had nothing. That day, I saw my brother enters. I look up and he says " They found him " " Where is he? " " Dead. He throw himself or fall from a cliff ". I nod. It sure affect me a bit since it was my father but it wasn't a big feeling. After few minutes of talking with Boromir, I hear someone move. I look and saw her eyes opening. " (y/n), my love, you're awake! ". She looks at me and tries to sit but she fall back wincing in pain. I rush to her to help her laying back again and say " You can't move for now my love, not until few more days " " And why that? " she asks like if he forgot what happen. " Because you need to recover ". Her eyes seems to light up and she says " I've been sleeping since how many days? " " A week, since it happen ". She nods. " My father's dead. They found him at a cliff, dead lying on the ground ". She had no reaction. I didn't saw sadness in her eyes, but she had enough respect for him to not have happiness on her face. I make smile and say " I was thinking on getting married when you'll be fully recover. Now that no one can stop us it's the perfect time ". She nods and smiles " Than I hope I recover fast! ". Boromir and I laugh which make her smiles too.

Three weeks later, we got married. Aragorn was the King since a week and half. He invited Gandalf to be the one to marry us. On our side, we invited the four Hobbits, Sam, Merry, Pippin and Frodo, the Dwarf Gimli, the Elf Legolas and surely Boromir was there. " And do you (y/n), daughter of Ellan, take Faramir to be your husband until death separates you? " Gandalf says " I do " she answers. I smile and Gandalf says " I pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride ". I didn't wait for Gandalf to repeat twice and I kiss her. I put one of my hand on her hips and the other on her long brown hairs. Her hands were around my neck. Everyone were clapping and when we broke the kiss, they clap even more.

NOTE: I hope that's what you wanted love!!